Which one , guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one , guys?

I have a suspicion that this individual may have been on the boards under a previous name hence so much anger and resentment. In any case, they are banned.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Which one , guys?

yeah

me too brite! Just my point ignore him/her........................but just wanted to see my loving wonderful reply, what an ass....................xoxoxo to you!! MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Which one , guys?

They come in....they go out, and they come in again under a assume name.....Have confronted quite a few......Instead of getting the good help you can get here they choose to continue to poison their help for soberity.............IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Which one , guys?

Dammit Hartley, you ass!

Thank you Chill and Mario.
          Kelly

Comment

Which one , guys?

It is the ultimate in denial, anger and lashing out against those of whom he knows....knows his problem. It's a stage and he will eventually realize he needs the help. I so appreciate all my friends here at MWO. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Which one , guys?

more than that

I think this is a person who has been here before, gotten kicked off and is trying to come back and just stir up trouble................wtf?? we are all here for support cuz we need each other and they come by just to cause problems?!! What is up w/ that??? Not ccool!!!

MA:h

Comment

Which one , guys?

I agree with Mario and I agree with cowgal

Mabye the seed has been planted. I know we all sympathetic to the suffering of alcoholism. Sometimes mabye just the seed is enough. It sounded like me with people close to me when I was drunk - mean and irrational.

Cowgal - yep he is an ass, not making excuses for him in any way shape or form but what drunk isn't an ass.

I wouldn't doubt if he was drunk posting and in that case you cant talk to him. You can't talk with the bottle. My Mother used to tell my fiance don't speak to him when he's drunk and my fiance would respond well I will give him coffe. My mother was like whats the point you will have a wide awake drunk.

I agree with the ban he is way to disruptive to the many good people here trying to get,stay sober or moderate. Mabye this seed could be a wake-up call. How pathetic is it to be banned by a group of drunks who COMPLETELY understand and are very sympathetic to his fight.

He is probably just not ready yet. Hopefully he will continue to read.

They should have a forum for people like him. Completely un-moderated. It would comical to read. Insult.com

Comment

Which one , guys?

good riddence

let's just bury this thread and forget the butthead................not worth it..........we are/were all drunks, but don't need to act so mean to others................he/she was mean to me and I took it personally til I saw this thread this AM..........man what an ASS..............let's just bury this, thanks for banning them moderator!!!!:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
                  MA:l:h

Comment

Which one , guys?

Ditto.
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Which one , guys?

I'm torn between deleting this thread, with all its meaness (and compassion from some strong-hearted members, as well) or leaving it here as an excellent example of how out-of-control and ugly we can become when under the influence.

I would like all of your feedback about whether this post should be left as it is or deleted. Thank you all for trying to deal with the situation as gracefully and truthfully as possible.

Your Forum Moderator

Comment

Which one , guys?

Left but closed would be my preference.

Comment

Which one , guys?

I agree with Tawnyfrog.....leave it to be buried in the analogs.

Comment

Which one , guys?

I too received a sincere apology from Hartley, who was for a brief time before (and I still believe could be in the future) a valuable contributor here. To me this thread shows the good, the bad, and the ugly- All Real.
                            I agree with Tawny-
                            My 02
                            -Sheep

Comment

Which one , guys?

a slightly different view ..... at this time of year there are lots of people coming on for the first time. I would hate that they would see this side of MWO, instead of the supportive and caring bits that comprise 90% of the posts. I've come to know MWO as a very safe space ....... this thread wouldn't encourage a newcomer to feel that it was.

"Left but closed" is a good option ........ except that every now and then the "mean" threads seem to re-appear. Personally I'd be happy for it to be deleted.

But, Mr or Ms Forum Moderator, I really appreciate the opportunity to have a say!
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Which one , guys?

I too appreciate the opportunity for discussion. I think lock it and leave it.
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X