Which one , guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one , guys?

This is a great opportunity to look a bit deeper at yourselves so don't sell yourselves short of the 'gift' Hartley has given each of you. I'm not trying to sound egotistical either but from my own experience of matters like this I have learned so much about my own behaviour and attitudes towards others. What we usually see in someone else we don't like, is because it is mirroring something in ourselves that needs balance.

Love and Light
    Phil
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Which one , guys?

hippie37;785665 wrote: This is a great opportunity to look a bit deeper at yourselves so don't sell yourselves short of the 'gift' Hartley has given each of you. I'm not trying to sound egotistical either but from my own experience of matters like this I have learned so much about my own behaviour and attitudes towards others. What we usually see in someone else we don't like, is because it is mirroring something in ourselves that needs balance.

Love and Light
      Phil
      xx
      BINGO!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Which one , guys?

I agree, too, Hippie.

I feel like Hartley is filled with self-loathing and it projecting it on to all of us. It was very distressing and sad to read this thread, but I think it should be left here, but closed.
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Which one , guys?

hippiie that is true w/ some things

BUT I don't see a reflection of me in anything that mean person said to many on this thread and myself on another.................I think, moderator it should be deleted, but that is just my 2 cants worth..................I am totally over it, sorry to see it even still here. People were trying to help this person, and he/she came back w/ such mean and ugly replies, that was uncalled for...................I apologize for my rudeness on my post, usually not like me, but it bothered me so.

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Which one , guys?

This person is obviously

bipolar. Please do not be so quick- us of all people- to blame. He has a mental illness.
            Grandiosity, anger, shame, rage....just be glad that apparently none of you have had to deal with this disease, which often leads to drug/alcohol use/suicide.

Comment

Working...
            X