Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

increased thirst and campral... anyone had??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone had increased thirst on campral??? I am parched and need to drink a lot of water. I peaked on the website for campral and it said increased thirst was a dangerous side effect and to notify your dr. Dr. is closed at present and feeling a bit anxious about this side effect. Of course, would it be better for my liver if I were drinking wine like a fish!!! Please let me know if you have any info about this
    thanks

Sorry to say, no. Maybe if you are going AF you are extra thirsty. I would just drink water, or water with lemon juice.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
    AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

I did not have the thirst side effect-though I do drink a gallon of water a day. If you stop drinking, the dehydration might be a side effect????

Comment

I just started and am on day 5 of Campral and am very thirsty as well, but figured it was just a habit of wanting to have something to drink in my hand. I am wondering, how are you doing after all of this time?

Comment

yes i became very thirsty and constipated
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8/my-story-some-40119.html My Story

AF - 08/06/2010

Comment

Working...
          X