Beatle is back in business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, I finally cleaned out my PM box, so if those of you who sent me PMs recently could re-send them, I'd appreciate it. And, of course, anyone else who wants to send me a PM is welcome:yay:
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Glad to "see" you back and in business, Beatle!!

I hope that whatever was going on is done and over with, if it was bad, and you are back in a good place in your life.

Your success with Baclofen has made me feel very good about life.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A clean PM box for Beatle???

Well, I reckon there must be a 1st time for everything :H :H :H
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

yay!!

Great to see you back Beatle, was wondering what happened, u ok!!?? I even emailed u.............great to have you back here, we need you!!!!:wd::banana:

Oh Cinders, you too!! haven't seen you around either, love ya girlie!!

Love,:l:h

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Cinders;789628 wrote: Glad to "see" you back and in business, Beatle!!

I hope that whatever was going on is done and over with, if it was bad, and you are back in a good place in your life.

Your success with Baclofen has made me feel very good about life.

Love,
          Cindi
          How are you, Cindi? I cannot recall seeing posts lately from you on this forum (at least not on the bac-related threads)... are you ok? Are you still taking bac?

p.s. just saw you were on the Antabuse and cooking thread, so I guess you are around, but not posting on the Bac threads? Which makes me wonder...
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
          X