Having a bad day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a bad day !

HI guy I am having a really bad down day just one of those things, fortunaltly not tempted to drink but would love to hear a bit of cheer from my lovley friends on here, know that will have me smiling in no time .

Thank BH x

Having a bad day !

Hey, BH

Chin up! At least you're sober - you'll remember how bad today is, and appreciate the nicer ones more!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Having a bad day !

Hey BH,

Well done that you're reaching out for help rather than reaching out for a drink.

Personally, I would grab a big mug of hot chocolate, a nice no brainer film and a glossy magazine. In fact I think I'll join you.

Things will look much brighter in the morning.

J x

:l
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Having a bad day !

Does this help?

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

I got this in an email forward that said it would help me clean the inside of my computer.

Have a good AF day!
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Having a bad day !

ha!

Braveheart, yeah, you're not drinking, kudos to u!!! That was funny Dill.........brought a smile to my face, hopefully yours too braveheart!.......cleans the screen anyway??, ha!:H:H:H:H:H

MA:l
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Having a bad day !

thank you all , there are some thing in this life you can rely on and luckily for me it you great lot ty . And dill that is just sooooo cute put a big smile on my face !! and Jackie just had a nice cup of tea and an obscenly large piece of coffee cake snuggled up on the sofa (counting my belssings not the calories !) with the heating on and the snow falling again !!!!!!

Love and hugs to you all BH xx

Comment

Having a bad day !

Opps sorry forgot you tip !! although not sure I am talking to you basking in that lovely SA sun while we shiver here in the UK !!!! lucky you, you are so right tip and yes I am having a down day but it not because I got wasted yesterday and on a al downer yahooo !!!! but just life and as the song says ' life is a roller coaster! you just got to ride it '

Comment

Working...
              X