X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fets Baclofen Log

thanks fets. this charting software is really nice

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4787/amstats.jpg

I can only host the image as I do not have an anonymous server to place the html!

I feel so happy for you that you hit the switch! Baclofen is a real life saver!

That guy reducing Baclofen to zero and drinking 12 beers ... holly!! this should be a warning for us all, not to get cocky and to never stop taking Baclofen!!

You have hit your switch at 2.15mg/kg thats a very good value. for me it was 2.77mg/kg. You have some interesting stuff on your backlofen-forum in German! Deserves some reading!

all the best, keep up the good stuff :goodjob:
    since 23. Apr 2009 : TSM - failed to reduce units
    since 08. Jan 2010 : Naltrexone + Baclofen combination therapy
    reborn since 16. Jan 2010 : Alcohol Free (AF) - only taking Baclofen
    since 22. May 2010 : Baclofen against anxiety/fear
    since 14. Mar 2011 : off Baclofen - taking 25mg Topamax/day

My stats :
    http://www.baclofen-forum.com/stats/craving/

Comment

fets Baclofen Log

Fets!!
      Congratulations!! I'm so encouraged to know that you hit your "switch"!! And thanks for the graph, makes it easier to be hopeful that I will hit my "switch" in time too.
      Sorry to hear about the motorbike accident. Probably good info to share tho'. I am having a lot of side effects that I'd describe as being "woozy". not really falling asleep, but definitely not in total control of my body, sort of like dizzy. Will be more cautious about driving. I am up to 100mg/day, and notice I am drinking a little more that I did the last couple of weeks, but still less than before I started the bac...
      Well done my friend!!
      Jenn
      Jenn
      "I fought against the bottle, but I had to do it drunk."
      Leonard Cohen

Comment

fets Baclofen Log

hi Jenn, thank you!
        i would not drive a care! never again, later ok, when you are down again, but not now.

if you have more time, i would go slowly high. bac takes time, otherwise the side effects are bad and i had a bad time.
        now i need to go down and again i believe i went to fast. we need to learn, what is the best way. but jumping with bac is not a good thing to do.
        and i believe if you could reduce the alc intake, it would be more easy.
        regards
        German Forum on Baclofen and Alcohol http://www.baclofen-forum.com/
        my alcohol baclofen statistic
        http://www.baclofen-forum.com/stats/fets/

Comment

fets Baclofen Log

Hi cowgal, fets, chocolate mousse, and tip,

I am a "returney." I use to be known as "Bird of Paradise" I've been reading boards for awhile now. Avatar is still the same.

I did the Topa on line as well. Worked for a bit. Quit due to: hair loss, weight loss (would love to have that now!!) the Topa dopa effect and was feeling better.

Needles to say, relapse! I don't like thinking I have to take a pill to "be normal" I have since decided I need to "do whatever works"

I've read O's book. I ordered my bac. from Inhouse Pharmacy.
          I am at 60 a day. 20 at am, midday, and pm. I have to work at improving my punctuality with taking my bac.

I just went back to work this Sept. and it's been an eye-opener.
          Teacher. I am now doing baby-steps and am an aide in the same school my two middle school boys attend. That is another story!!!

I am looking forward to bac. working.

Tip, thanks for your great posts! Very encouraging and inspring.

I'll try to post on the boards. I am learning to juggle the work and family life. My husband is wonderful but he travels internationally frequently for long durations.

Right now:

female 130lbs.
          5'6''
          41 years old
          work out
          20 mg. am
          20 mg. midday
          20 mg. evening

I might play with this evening dose. Maybe take the evening more in the early evening.

I love reading everyone's posts. This is such a supporitive and knowledgable community.

I look forward to reading posts, hearing comments (good and bad) and my success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IL'm back!!!! AKA "Bird of Paradise" now???? july141995. Does anyone know how to change my name on this site!!???

Best of luck to all!!!

Comment

Working...
          X