Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie taking Baclofen and Nal asking if personal progress threads are welcome on MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie taking Baclofen and Nal asking if personal progress threads are welcome on MWO

beatle;795651 wrote: You will often feel out of the loop and it can be frustrating.
    That is indeed a very bad place to be.
    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

beatle;795658 wrote: I forgot to mention that you can set up your CP so that you are informed by email every time someone posts on your thread or replies on a thread you have replied on.

Brilliant beatle, many thanks again that is really
      so helpful!
      I don't come here much anymore but you can always mail me at rotunda 2000 at hotmail dot com (no spaces). Might be able to help with Bac emergencies

Comment

Hey 8

I left you a response on the "Bac + nal" thread but just wanted to say - my accent is US "southern" and the Brits sound great to me
        "Bess your hearts, Y'all"
        -Micah

Comment

Thanks Micah, bless you. Lo0p's an old friend and he knows I know his sense of humour, we're just messing around with each other

Lo0p;795659 wrote: That is indeed a very bad place to be.
          :H
          I don't come here much anymore but you can always mail me at rotunda 2000 at hotmail dot com (no spaces). Might be able to help with Bac emergencies

Comment

Working...
          X