Frustrated and confused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Dr. put me on buspar which helped some the first week, but when I mentioned the other meds on this site..the only one he even mentioned was Topomax. I wanted to try Nal. but he said there wasn't enuff info on it yet. I see lots of yall order on line....if I do this which med do you suggest I try. I also see it's not cheap....$100 for 30 pills. Ouch. Any info/input is much appreciated.

There is so much info on this forum to answer all your questions, and I'm sure many people will come on here to lead you to that information. But I just want you to know that everyone is preoccupied with an issue of a long-time member here in critical condition, which is probably why you are not getting any response right now. Please do not feel ignored. Eventually we will get back to you. Meanwhile, please try to look through the different threads, especially all the threads on Baclofen (or Bac).

You are right to be frustrated an confused. But don't give up. There is lots of help and information here.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
    X