stopping baclofen suddently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what if you have a stomach virus and vomit the pill up that day from throwing up.. would you have withdrawel symptoms after just 12 hours such as seizure? or would it take more time to begin withdrawel?

I think this question has come up more or less on other threads, and I think the consensus has been that 12 hours would not be long enough for withdrawal symptoms, at least not major.

I have been told by different doctors that with alcohol, the risk for seizures after stopping is from 24 to 96 hours, with 48-72 hours being the highest risk period.

I'm sure it depends on how much you are/were drinking/taking and for how long you have been drinking/taking -- and also on your individual body.

Also, I don't know how the seizure risk would be in terms of baclofen.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Thanks beatle for the info.

Comment

I used to take instant dissolve tablets of Melatonin to help me get to sleep. They're just placed under the tongue and absorbed into the bloodstream via that route.

I've been considering this method during times of stress when another 10-20 mgs. would prove to be beneficial (as it should be absorbed into the bloodstream quicker).

Just a thought in the event any of you can't keep anything down.

Comment

Working...
        X