Baclofen has given me so much hope !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all in the light of MA tragic situation and how worried we are all, I hope nobdy minds me posting this .

But I am truely joyfull as I have been on bac since last Aug and I have never been in such a good place in my life or so happy. I have regained so many things I lost and the biggest thing is my piece of mind and having my life on an even keel.

I have also met somebody new ( if anybody has read my story they will know my biggest fear was that i would never be able to have feeling for somebody again). Its early days but I am just so happy and my biggest joy is that like any new relationship there are guarentees but I know if ti does not work it wont be because of my drinking and I now on linger live in fear of him finding out what 'I am really like' because of baclofen what I am really like is what I am all the time ! I thank god everyday for this site my friends here and Doctor Amestien for his knowledge of baclofen that he shared on this site!.

I know MA will be overjoyed when she recovers to hear I am happy, just hope I have not been inappororiate posting this in the misdst of such greif !

Love and light BH xxx

keep going!... nice to read that life turns for better :wd:
    German Forum on Baclofen and Alcohol http://www.baclofen-forum.com/
    my alcohol baclofen statistic
    http://www.baclofen-forum.com/stats/fets/

Comment

Way to go BH! I'm glad your life is turning for the better. MA will be back with us soon.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Brave Heart, we need stories of such joy particularly at times like these, how life affirming!!

I have long felt that I will never meet anyone ever again to share my deepest of hearts with me, but your story gives me great hope.

Thank you so much. I needed that
        I don't come here much anymore but you can always mail me at rotunda 2000 at hotmail dot com (no spaces). Might be able to help with Bac emergencies

Comment

Dear Brave Hearted,
          Thank you for your post! This is just kind of info I like to see... it takes nothing away from the outpouring of love and hope for MA, (yes, I, too am still praying for her full recovery) but just adds more hope for those of us who are just getting started on Bac and trying to reclaim our lives. IMHO. I am happy for you that you have found someone, and more that you seem now to be happy with yourself. That is so very encouraging. I started on Bac this morning, so your timely post is really helpful for me!
          Be Well,
          Jenn
          Jenn
          "I fought against the bottle, but I had to do it drunk."
          Leonard Cohen

Comment

Ummm . . . all I can say is, DITTO, BH.

Ditto, ditto, ditto.

I'm respectful, but I'm no longer afraid. BLESSING!!!
            "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

hi, i'm looking for an explanation on the differences, pros and cons I guess of topo vs bac. what thread do i need that will explain dosage, weight loss, etc.?

Comment

Brave Hearted;795503 wrote: Hi all in the light of MA tragic situation and how worried we are all, I hope nobdy minds me posting this .
                BH--I am so happy for you but I've been away from the boards for awhile now. Is MA okay? What is going on? I've been trying to comb through threads but can't find any info. She is certainly an inspiration and a wonderful person. I hope everything is okay--I'll be thinking of her.

--Anna

Comment

Hey: info on MA is in General Discussion section, under Cowgal updates - there's a 31 page thread there. She's the best. :h

Comment

Way to go1

Happy Days for you BH!! I too want to get this alkie problem out of the way before I feel i can again have a relationship as I have been in a place where it is not at all nice to have someone break up with because of your drinking. I know you are taking both the Nal and Bac and keep on posting we need this:l

Comment

Thank you all for your kind replies as I was a bit dubious about posting it ! and another wonderful update I took my courage in my hands last night and told him about my issues with al and coming on here (did not divulge the site name as what i put on here is to personal ) as I felt I could not have a reltaionship where there was a skeleton in the cupboard and I plan to be on the meds long term and dont want the stress of hiding anything. He was truely amazing just listened said he understood and that a relationship was aobut wanting somebody walts and all and that he respected what I had achieved !!! my god never thought I would meet somebody who would react in that way! its early days but I truely am best !!! I hope my story give hope , reading it back does to me as in the not so distant past I could never have imagined being where I am at now !!!! Thank you all so much for sharing in my happiness. Love and light to you all BH xx

Comment

Working...
                      X