Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new user intro + Sinclair Method / Naltrexone diary

com1

it is very strange how it works when it works because it is effortless and subconcious...I was simply AMAZED every single time...I finanlly got to the point of of stop questioning it and just roll with it...LOL but it's really hard meaning there were times I was set to get PLOWED BANGED-UP FALLING DOWN ROTTEN ROLLING DRUNK for minimal 3 days and I couldn't get past 3-4 drinks and lost ALL interest with ZERO effort on my part.

I think the more one doesn't get drunk...even though your having a few drinks...it becomes a habit somehow subconciously with naltrexone...I can't really explain it..all I know is it MOST DEFINITLY worked for me and a lot of others. Funny my AA friends think I am obsessed with alcohol..little do they know...I know you have had the feeling reading your posts of WOW I should been in a real drunken stuper but it didn't happen.

I know a lot of people probably will not agree with me But I seriously don't care ..this is for me and only me. I struggled hard with what sobriety is...I had been in AA for 10 years prior to being 22 years of age so the program was engrained in me and abstinence as the only way. I now am comfortable defining sobriety for myself as not being drunk or buzzed. Alcohol no longer rips my life apart, my life is no longer centered around when I am going to get drunk, it has zero influence over my life anymore. Man it is nice to be free.

Some think I am playing with fire because I still a drink or 2 here and there...but if you have never taken Naltrexone and TSM and it has worked for you it is VERY hard to understand and know the feeling. I simply never fought the craving..just took my Nal and drank through them...the thought of actually being drunk like in the not so distant past makes me green with sickness. I think the more time that goes by with not being drunk or even buzzed it just becomes habit...hard to explain.

Sounds like it's working for you and that is awsome

Comment

We did stop at the lounge and I had 4 beers there and 1 later and then no desire for more. Probably like most folks have been able to do all their lives! But not me. I have always had to be careful about taking that first drink. I knew what would happen after that first sip. Off to the races.

Crown- It is so true that anyone with knowledge of alcoholism but a lack of knowledge of TSM and Nal cannot possibly comprehend the feelings we have. I did take Nal two hours or a little more before I had anything to drink yesterday and the weird feeling was definitely there at about the 1 hr. mark moreso than the 2 hr. mark. Hmmm?

com1
      Com1

Comment

com1

Thats awsome sounds like it going to work for you..most that have the honeymoon have good results. Maybe you'll get the results I got..the honemoon that never ended

Comment

Working...
        X