4 RX Pharmacy !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 RX Pharmacy !

Hi just wanted to post that I got some baclofen from 4rx which was a differant one to the original one they sent me. I did not get on so well with the new one, I went online and spoke to one of there advisors in a mini chat thing. They were most helpfull told me they would ship me another load of bac out (my prefered brand) and i could return the ones i was not happy with. The new batch has arrived today at no cost to myself and I am shipping the other back to them. All in all a very good service. Just wanted to post this as there is often questions about reliable online pharmacies and I think I am know by enough people on this site for this to be a genuine stroy not just a phamra comany sigining up and trying to big themselves up !

BH x

4 RX Pharmacy !

Brave Hearted;803760 wrote: Hi just wanted to post that I got some baclofen from 4rx which was a differant one to the original one they sent me. I did not get on so well with the new one, I went online and spoke to one of there advisors in a mini chat thing. They were most helpfull told me they would ship me another load of bac out (my prefered brand) and i could return the ones i was not happy with. The new batch has arrived today at no cost to myself and I am shipping the other back to them. All in all a very good service. Just wanted to post this as there is often questions about reliable online pharmacies and I think I am know by enough people on this site for this to be a genuine stroy not just a phamra comany sigining up and trying to big themselves up !

BH x
    I also had a good experience with 4rx on the service side. And they really do have real-live customer service 24/7.

What kind of bac do you have (the one you like) and what kind did not agree with you?

I've only ever received Bacmax from 4rx, and now that I get it by prescription, I use whatever I get from the pharmacy, the brands of which seem to vary.

I haven't been able to gauge if one is more effective than the other because I have been titrating up the whole time.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

4 RX Pharmacy !

Thanks BH & beatle! Always good to promote the businesses that pay attention to good customer service...
      Jenn
      Jenn
      "I fought against the bottle, but I had to do it drunk."
      Leonard Cohen

Comment

4 RX Pharmacy !

Some other member had mentioned to google 4rx.com coupons. Anyway, there are coupon codes that you can use...and I saved up to 15%. Thanks to that member, whoever they were...it was a while ago.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

4 RX Pharmacy !

Hi brand I prefer is Liofen the ones that I was not so keen on are bacmax, they seemed to make me feel funny whereas the liofen are fine !

Comment

4 RX Pharmacy !

Brave Hearted;803817 wrote: Hi brand I prefer is Liofen the ones that I was not so keen on are bacmax, they seemed to make me feel funny whereas the liofen are fine !
            Wht does "feel funny" mean? (If you care to share)
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

4 RX Pharmacy !

I know this is the wrong place to mention this, but Jenn and brightlite, it is a bit disconcerting to me when members change their avatars, especially radically... maybe I am an overly visual person, but I do tend to associate other people on this forum by their avatars, not so much by their names (which are often a bit obscure -- for me, anyway). Just a thought. I'm probably the only one.

Comment

4 RX Pharmacy !

Hi Beatle,

I am back to being foxy. Thought I would go for a change...but I guess it wasn't really me!

Comment

4 RX Pharmacy !

When I was surfing through MWO recently I noticed a few posts suggesting that one be cautious if they cared to maintain any type of anonymity. At that point I realized my artwork/pottery (yeah! I am a producing artist, very visual!) is known in more than one area in the US. Unlike a lot of people I did put my general location in my header, so that too would be a give-away...anyway, I figured not that many people know my dog and that I would honor him by using his (not all that great) picture as my avatar... but, hey, we walk out a lot, so he may become a source for recognition too. So, for now, no avatar at all... I hope this meets with your approval, Beatle, that you are no longer disconcerted over a returning member who hasn't the faintest clue who you are or what your needs are. I would also like to point out that Jackie Claire has changed her avatar at least 3 times in the < 1 month I have been here. it is, of course none of my business on whether you felt it necssary to "call" her on such behavior. Thanks for the "support".
                  Jenn
                  "I fought against the bottle, but I had to do it drunk."
                  Leonard Cohen

Comment

4 RX Pharmacy !

Hi Jenn,

Your pottery was beautiful by the way. I can understand Beatle being visual, but I think she was just expressing a thought. We can put up any avatar that we want....there are so many images at google images....some people prefer no avatar....I personally like to see when people change their avatars once in a while. Anyway, look forward to reading your posts.

Comment

4 RX Pharmacy !

Sounds like great customer service, but I'd prefer to order from a company that won't change brands on me, so I'll stick with Inhouse for the time being I think and see what they send me next time!

Many thanks for the heads up Brave Hearted

On the avatar front, I understand where beatle is coming from, it can be a bit disconcerting, but such is life on a forum I guess. I don't think she meant any criticism, just made a general observation. Anyway Jenn, I agree your pottery looks absolutely fantastic! I'll be changing my avi soon myself, as this is just a stock one from the library, and though it's beautiful and quite inspiring (a place I hope to be headed to soon!) quite a few people use the same one.
                      I don't come here much anymore but you can always mail me at rotunda 2000 at hotmail dot com (no spaces). Might be able to help with Bac emergencies

Comment

4 RX Pharmacy !

Hi gang funny just made me feel a bit spaced out ! and the avitar thing I love mine expresses my user name perfectly so I wont be changing it !

Comment

Working...
                        X