Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any women hit the switch (with bac)?

Tracy,
    have you gone back and looked at the old threads? if so, how many? I just don't have the time to do that.
    I think MWO is such a small sample size it's hard to come to any conclusions. so this is just my perception. I've been on the boards since at least 2006 (under different names). it seems to me that most posters had success with BAC. a few didn't. 80% success perhaps? just a rough guess. I don't recall many for which it just didn't work. more that just couldn't take the SE's. I remember a lot of the successes saying goodbye, take care, I'm cured now and want to get on with life.
    never paid attn to the gender though. perhaps someone could get info from the big cheese or the good doctor to glean some info. unless you guys think they are skimming of the top in their statistics to make it look good.
    bottom line, the only way to come to any valid conclusion is wait for the study to come out. the rest is just guessing.
    one more thing, how many that are having terrible SE's are titrating using Dr. A's protocol or their own. just a thought. didn't it take him forever to go up?
    does anyone know the first BAC poster/boy/girl?

Comment

Working...
    X