Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New person

Hi everyone,

I have decided i need to sort my evening problem out.

Over the last year or so i have been drinking more and more until its 4-5 times a week in the evening.

Due to the nature of my job i didnt want to visit GP etc so have researched into Baclofen and the sinclair method. I have placed a order tonight with alldaypharmacy and am hoping to start fresh asap.

Will keep you all updated

New person

So glad you recognize you have a problem and are doing something about it! Addiction is addiction whether it's alcohol or food. I'm the opposite, now that I'm not drinking, I am constantly wanting to eat and I am smoking twice as many cigerettes. This is a GREAT place to be. Post or read post here everyday. You will make lots of friends. They are the most encouraging, caring people I have ever come across! Especially if you want a drink, come in here first. I'll keep in touch with you to see how you are doing. If you need me, send me a private message or go to the live chat room. Best of luck to you! Love ya, Vicki
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

New person

Womble....I had gastric bypass as well. Lost alot of weight, but definately traded one additiction for another. My sister in law told me over 40% of people who have this surgery develop issues with alcohol. Wish someone had told me that.....I think I would rather be chubby....
      Nice to meet you and Welcome!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

New person

Hi Vicky and Mama Bear.

Thanks for your support. Im also a smoker which increased after. I found the forum a couple of days ago, it seams like yesterday when i was looking for a weight loss forum! As Mama Bear said, i wish i was told about the alcohol after the op.

Im 25 with the rest of my life ahead and need to sort this out.

Comment

New person

Womble, you're 25 years old and you've got your whole life ahead of you! I've wasted 48 years of my life to addictions! You stay strong and kick all your addictions, so you'll be free to have a great life! You have got to read this "The Cure for Alcoholism" by Roy Eskapa! It will help you understand so much better. You can find this on Amazon or in bookstores. You can do this, don't you give up. Love ya, Vicki
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

New person

just wondering how it takes for allday to deliver?

cheers

Comment

New person

About 7 to 10 days. They will send you a tracking number when it's mailed from their facility and you can keep track of your order. It will stay in customs about 3 or 4 days, once it leaves customs it will get to you in a day or two.

Comment

Working...
              X