Touchy subject--sexual changes since starting bac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no comment......my apology was accepted and it was sincere......
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama....
      How'd I know i would find you here... Love you - dont ever change. You broing a smile to everyones face everytime we read your posts.
      Christy,
      4 days! Whoo Whoo! I am in a situation similiar to you tonight but I am up for it. I am away on a buisness trip - no babysitters, no one knows me, I normally drink my face off. I am also here with a coworker from another State, and he told me he bought beer, there is a 2 hour happy hour in our hotel lobby every night FREE! and perfect city to go out on the town. Believe me, It's tempting but I am going to go get a bottle of water, go visit my coworker and tell him that I have given up drinking. This is my new life and I cannot go back even though no one would know.
      I love you all - stay strong guys!

Comment

Hello my friend.....
        be strong out there in partyland!!!!
        Glad it's you and not me!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mario.......Isn't it ironic; when men are young alcohol works as an afradisiac...when we get older it's a depresent.... Ha! (just a thought ) IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Eight,

Thanks for letting me know I wasn't alone and for sharing. I really appreciate it.

Cxo
            AF July 6 2014

Comment

Hoping for the best;820645 wrote:
              Christy,
              4 days! Whoo Whoo! I am in a situation similiar to you tonight but I am up for it. I am away on a buisness trip - no babysitters, no one knows me, I normally drink my face off. I am also here with a coworker from another State, and he told me he bought beer, there is a 2 hour happy hour in our hotel lobby every night FREE! and perfect city to go out on the town. Believe me, It's tempting but I am going to go get a bottle of water, go visit my coworker and tell him that I have given up drinking. This is my new life and I cannot go back even though no one would know.
              I love you all - stay strong guys!
              Good for you friend!!! All the power to you!!!

I am Day 5 today...this weekend will be the deciding factor. I am to go out to friends for some poker and drinking, but because I am doing well, I think I am going to stay home until I feel stronger and my willpower is greater!

Keep up the awesome work!!!!
              AF July 6 2014

Comment

Thanks Christy.
                Day 5 is awesome - I hope you feel stronger having that much time under your belt. I understand u not wanting to go this weekend, For me it's not wanting to explain why I am not drinking more than the urge to drink, and tonight it was just a couple minutes of akwardness of basically telling some one that i have a problem and then it's done...
                It makes me so happy to see your progress, I hope it gives others hope.

Comment

Christy great job on 5 days! For me it doesn't really matter if Iwas out or at home, nothing like a good bottle of wine in front of the fire place or the deck when that first warm evening rolls through. Today is day 2. I agree the weekend is going ot be the true test. Let's just keep posting and supporting each other. Great job hoping!
                  Hanging

Comment

Working...
                  X