Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using Pacifen from Inhouse?

hello there all,

New to this site,so i hope ive posted this in the right place.
    After reading Olivier Ameisen`s book,i went to see my doctor,to ask him to put me on baclofen for my alcoholism and anxiety,he said no basically. I didnt realise it would be such a problem,but i am in the uk,so shouldnt have been surprised! Anyway i have ordered some baclofen(pacifen 10) from an online no prescription pharmacy called Inhouse.co.uk. Ordered 2 days ago,and they state 7-10 days delivery time. Then yesterday morning there was a program on tv called fake britain,all about fake drugs from online pharmacies,so i went back to checkout inhouse(which i know i should have done first off)and their postal address is a p.o box,and they are listed on LegitScript,as a rogue pharmacy,and they have no association certificates on their site!
    I have only ordered 100 tabs=?16, so not that worried about the money side of it,its just i dont want to be taking high doses of something that isnt what its meant to be!
    Feedback from anyone in the know would be a great help.
    Thankyou very much jon.

InHouse is the real deal. Quite a few people around here order from them.
    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

Inhouse is reliable.

As is 4RX - albeit more expensive.

GoldPharma also has a good reputation.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I started off on Bac from InHouse and it seemed the real deal to me. Now I have a UK prescription I don't notice any difference from the stuff I get here (made by Teva). Hope that helps
        I don't come here much anymore but you can always mail me at rotunda 2000 at hotmail dot com (no spaces). Might be able to help with Bac emergencies

Comment

Working...
        X