Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side effect of bac? Feel sick if I don't get enough sleep.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am only up to 30 mg, but in the last week I have less than 6 hrs sleep on two nights. Not b/c of the bac, but b/c my hubby and I went to a couple of concerts, didn't get home till late, and our 4 yr old was up at the crack of dawn the next morning. Both nights I got less than 6 hrs sleep, and both days afterward I felt like crap. Nauseated all day, extremely fatigued, lethargic, could barely make it through the day with my kids. Thank God for my 12 yr old, who enterained my preschooler almost all day today. Normally I can hang with 6 hrs sleep -- I might be tired, but not almost nonfunctional like I am today. I took a nap when my son did, but I still feel like a walking zombie, and making dinner for the kids almost made me puke. (Sorry for the graphic description!) Has anyone else experienced this? TIA.

It took me months to get my sleeping back to normal after bac stopped me from drinking. For months I was sleeping 4-5 hours a night. I've never noticed anything like you are experiencing. Hope you feel better
    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

Hi hoping4better,
      I have been on Bac a little over a week and I have not been sleeping well either. Most people seem to sleep good from the Bac however; I have not experienced that yet.
      hanging

Comment

Working...
      X