Wacky Backy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wacky Backy

I"m up to 100mg a day and the side effects are interesting. I just got out of bed to type this because my legs were sweating. Nothing else...must my legs. My wife sleeping under a down comforter and me under a sheet. Some times my body is warm and my nose is cold, or one hand is warm and the other one is freezing.

I'm a space cadet for most of the day, and at night the Dreamweaver is working overtime, constructing bizzaro scenes. It's all OK but I just have to pay attention when I'm awake or I might spend a half hour watching the dryer spin around.

I'm titrating slowly and I wonder what things will be like when I hit 200mg a day. I'm drinking maybe 12oz of wine a night now and not much desire for more than that, down from 32 and 48oz a night plus some vodka. I'm waiting for the miracle of 'indifference' although I would settle for 8oz a night.

If only my nose would warm up and legs would dry out.

azuldog

Wacky Backy

Some lovely imagery there, AZ.

Hope it all works out for you real soon.

Comment

Wacky Backy

Try Baclofen...... what exactly are you taking??? just wondering I usually get a sweaty brow and a middle age pimply nose

Comment

Wacky Backy

limzim2010;824171 wrote: I ran across the change mac info and wanted to get more instructions on how to use during wizard set up. Don't want to have issues. I've already done three system restores on my vista. (no fun) thanks!
        Okay, spammie. Gotcha!! :catroll:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
        X