Spare official medical cards for Nal for those in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eight days a week;828487 wrote: I have a stack of these now from my official UK prescriptions, so if anyone in the UK would like one or two just give me a shout and I'll send some

Obviously it's critical to carry info on you at all times that you're taking Nal in case of real emergency. The cards are credit-card sized, and just a laminated piece of card, but they have very clear instructions for medical personnel who might treat you.
    Hi, I know this is a long shot but do you have any of these left? If not, do you know where I can get any?

Many thanks
    Louis

Comment

Hi guys,

Sorry for the (very late) reply. I have had no need to check in here for quite a while so haven't...my bad. So much else going on in life now.

I can't really get a good quality scan still (sorry again). But I was about to chuck all these old medical cards out (been quite a few years since I took Naltrexone or anyone asked me for a card). Before I did I felt called back here for some reason today, and I think now I see why.

I still have 17 medical cards I will send free to people in the UK (no need to send me your address - send a friend, relative's, whatever). I will send and then I'll delete the PM with your address - promise. They are three years old now so I don't know if anything's changed, but they have the key point - in case of emergency opiates will not work as expected!!!

I used to send three or so to each person, but if there's still demand I'll send two each if that's ok - ?

You do need to PM me please My time is taken up now with spiritual stuff (NOT AA CULT BRAINWASHING of course - thank you very much!! ).

Very much love to everyone here, please keep plugging away to solve your problems, it transformed my life utterly xxx

P.S. Louis I will PM you.
      I don't come here much anymore but you can always mail me at rotunda 2000 at hotmail dot com (no spaces). Might be able to help with Bac emergencies

Comment

Maybe the best thing to do would be for me to mail the whole lot to someone on here who is active with Naltrexone and on these forums (I won't have anything to do with TSM website ever again thanks to its loony 'owner', but maybe he's shut up now) - just a thought - ?

P.S. People were really grateful for these and in my opinion you are absolutely NUTS taking Naltrexone and not having one of these - or a clear homemade equivalent - on your person in an obvious place in case of emergency, and also the same info stored with your family.
        I don't come here much anymore but you can always mail me at rotunda 2000 at hotmail dot com (no spaces). Might be able to help with Bac emergencies

Comment

I'd a scary experience when following TSM just after Christmas. I had just stopped using Naltrexone and had been using Codeine for a few weeks due to an injury. I took 50mg of Nal the night after stopping the Codeine and it sent my into what felt like full blown opiate withdrawal. I was seriously sh*tting myself the whole night. I thought I was going to die.

Be very careful with opiates and make sure the doctors and A&E know about it f you get in bother.

Comment

john doe;1515916 wrote: I'd a scary experience when following TSM just after Christmas. I had just stopped using Naltrexone and had been using Codeine for a few weeks due to an injury. I took 50mg of Nal the night after stopping the Codeine and it sent my into what felt like full blown opiate withdrawal. I was seriously sh*tting myself the whole night. I thought I was going to die.

Be very careful with opiates and make sure the doctors and A&E know about it f you get in bother.
            Yes, Naltrexone will kick opiates right out of your system and I believe it's used for immediate detox in the case of opiate overdose.

I think your example also shows how you can build up tolerance and dependence even with something as innocent as Codeine.

I have a medical ID bracelet, which is very pretty. You can have whatever you like engraved, I made a thread with a link to the website a while back but it seems to have gotten lost.
            I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
            X