Alldaychemists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alldaychemists

When I went to alldaychemist to check on Nal it now says you need a script - anyone know why?
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Alldaychemists

anybody?

Just wondering if anyone has found out any info on ordering NAL from Alldaychemists? They now require a RX for it. I have ordered a 4 month supply from River but I am worried if the trend for the online pharmacies is to require a RX. I have been taking for a month now and am seeing some benefits from it. I really want to commit to this for at least 6 to 8 months but I will not go to my doc for the RX.:new:

Comment

Alldaychemists

Hi Red,
      I recently ordered some Bac from Alldaychemists, I have not received it yet, although they claim to have shipped it. I am planning on returning it right away when I do get it. I have not tried with Nal...Have you been able to call their phone number and get a response? I'm really anxious to get my money back, I hope they are a trustworthy site.
      Please let us know what you find out!
      K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Alldaychemists

Red,
        Why are you returning it? I'm very excited about Bac and happy to be on it.

Comment

Alldaychemists

Hopeful,

I am not returning it (I ordered NAL) - I think K9 is because from what I read she is taking Antabuse. I have been taking NAL for a little over a month and am seeing some progress but I REALLY HATE having this problem. I really hope and pray this (NAL) works for me cause I have tried so many other things and nothing has worked yet. I'm going to give it at least 6 to 8 months and pray that I become one of the "cured".

Comment

Alldaychemists

I always have ordered from them and they have been trustworthy. I ordered some nal about 2 months ago and cancelled the next day--I had some at home and was going to try it with bac but got very sick from it. I got a refund within a week. I ordered my bac from there and received it quickly.
            AF July 6 2014

Comment

Alldaychemists

Hello!

I ordered Naltrexone from All day chemist 0n 4/21/2010 and they did not require a prescrition. What country do you live in? It may be just for certain countries. I have been ordering online for years without a prescription for several different drugs. As long as their is money to be made someone will sell it.

Comment

Alldaychemists

I got very good service from med-store.com. They ship from India. They also did not require a prescription.
                make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Working...
                X