Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't want to contact my GP

Hi Spam
    I was at the dentist yesterday too....root canal work:upset: hope your visit went okay?

Well started Topamax and supplements on Weds and remained AF all night with no cravings, thoughtthis is brilliant.

After being at dentist I was home all day and managed to get to 8.30pm without a glass of wine, then decided to see if I could moderate with 2 days of Topamax and Kudzu inside me.... well no I couldn't

I started off slower than I would normally and I was conscious of how much I was drinking but carried on and drank almost the bottle of wine...so once again this morning I was mad with myself and felt guilty.

So I've decided that until I can kick the habit I'm going to abstain. I think give it a couple of months and I'll have the 'habit' of drinking under control and will be able to drink socially and be in control of the amount I consume, which at the end of the day is where I want to be.

Good luck on you journey... I too am here for you if you need help/support :l

Comment

Don't want to contact my GP

grangelady;849036 wrote: I bought mine from edrugnet.com - reliable trustworthy source ordered and was told it was shipped estimated delivery 2-3 weeks - arrived in 4 days! I bought the real deal and not a generic (cheaper version) - took my 1st 25mg this afternoon okay so far no problems and I don't fancy a glass of wine at all - thought about it but not bother RESULT!
      Lots of luck to you keep in touch through the site :l
      Good luck!:thanks:

Comment

Working...
      X