Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nal Takers - Thinking of starting - dosage etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I am reading all of the posts from all of you Nal users. I tried Bac for ~ 3months and saw nothing happening to my drinking habits. I was depressed for a bit, thinking it was me since it seems to be working for soo many other people.

in any case, I am thinking of trying Nal now. I am convinced to keep going until I can defeat this.

can someone please point me into the right direction for summary on Nal and perhaps TSM? I just ordered the book online.

Also I will not be going to my dr for this, so need starter info on dosage etc. Do i just take 25MG an hour before I am supposed to drink. Do I take a pill if I think I "might" drink. I read I am not supposed to take a pill on days I do not drink, but how do I know?
    how quick does the effect start. what about excersise, I have read something about that too?

your feedback is soo appreciated.
    thanks

thesinclairmethod.com • Index page is a good place to find answers. Most people start with 25mg on a full stomach for 2 days then move to 50mg 1 hour before drinking which is the golden rule. SE's can be nonexistent to brutal, but in 99% of cases subside completely within a few doses.
    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

Working...
    X