So I slipped up yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got really wasted, I woke up to a good morning text from my husband that said "happy Mothers Day babe I hope you have a blessed day and ohhh yeah by the way I won't be coming home 2 night because my friend got really wasted and I can't leave him like this" I went through the roof while other mothers where waking up to mothers day kisses I woke up to nothing and he knows how hard that day is for me since my Mother's murder. I took to the bottle I really need to find away to deal with stress without AL it only makes me feel worst. :argh::argh:

back on day 1 AGAIN :fitmonkey:

I upped my bac to 30mg today slow and steady and no real side effects
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8/my-story-some-40119.html My Story

AF - 08/06/2010

Fallons,
    It happens, but the difference is when you dont give up. Keep going with th ebac. Eventually, you will not look to AL to deal with these types of things. sorry to hear about your Mother's day.

Comment

Hi Fallon,
      Yes that would absolutely piss me off too. I am sorry for you, that he was so insensitive on the day you would obviously be thinking about your mum and her murder.
      Really hope he makes it up to you. I hope you explain to him how you felt....
      Keep on with the bac, it really does work.
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

sorry to hear what you have been through, I can't really imagine what it feels like to have lost your Mum tragically a year ago and to be treated this way.
        Keep on the Baclofen, it has worked wonders for many people.

Best wishes to you

Comment

thanks u all, I'm just so miserable in this marriage
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8/my-story-some-40119.html My Story

AF - 08/06/2010

Comment

Hugs to you, FallonsMom.

Falling off the wagon is a bummer, but don't let it cast a shadow on the progress you have made!
            Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
            That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
            Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
            Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Working...
            X