Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the switch Nr. 2

beatle;866351 wrote:
    I have been doing this for almost 10 months...
    Beatle, can't you take a month's leave and just give it all you've got? What's your dosage at the moment?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

the switch Nr. 2

tiptronic_ct;866412 wrote: Beatle, can't you take a month's leave and just give it all you've got? What's your dosage at the moment?
      My dosage is aprrox 140mg/day. I find that spreading out the dose in smaller amounts over more frequent intervals helps very much with the SEs.

I am currently between jobs, working "freelance", and could in theory increase the dose fairly quickly, except for 2 worries:

1) My kids (I'm pretty much a single parent -- and I especially worry about all the driving)

2) Anxiety level, which has increased markedly at the higher dosage

I am willing, however, to give it all I have -- any advice is welcome.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

the switch Nr. 2

beatle;866460 wrote: My dosage is aprrox 140mg/day. I find that spreading out the dose in smaller amounts over more frequent intervals helps very much with the SEs.

I am currently between jobs, working "freelance", and could in theory increase the dose fairly quickly, except for 2 worries:

1) My kids (I'm pretty much a single parent -- and I especially worry about all the driving)

2) Anxiety level, which has increased markedly at the higher dosage

I am willing, however, to give it all I have -- any advice is welcome.
        Can you share your dosage schedule?

What is your "drinking thinking" like - i.e. at what times of day do you still get cravings?

At what level is your drinking (if you're prepared to share that, of course)?
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

the switch Nr. 2

No real Se's associated with Bac. However, I have been having a lot of other problems lately. Wore some shoes my daughter gave me for Mother's Day and ever since have been suffering with my feet. My feet never hurt me, however, I do have osteoporosis and thought maybe the shoes caused a stress fracture. AND, I have lost 12 pounds since last Wednesday. No appetite, and when I do eat, I throw up. HOWEVER, last June I had an EGD and I had something called a "schatsksy" (sp?) ring which is a buildup of scartissue in the esophagus. The doc stretched it and things were much better (I gained 10 lbs However, I understand that they come back, and, how weird is this? My Gastro's office called today to tell me they had to reschedule my appointment because my doc had a bleed in his brain stem and was in intensive care. I didn't even remember that I had an appt, and I had forgotton to put it in my smartphone.

Comment

Working...
          X