How long before Baclofen kicks in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTB;867637 wrote: I have been on Bac about two weeks and am up to to 110 mg. Will go up to 120 tomorrow. Have felt no ill effects except sleeping still seems a problem. I have had insomnia for many years so I didn't really expect anything else. Have been upping the dose every two days rather than three. Still drinking, but much reduced, and when I do drink, I don't pass out, which is a wonderful thing. :yay:
    You are up to 110 after only 2 weeks?? :wow:
    Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
    That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
    Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
    Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

I read an article about "up-regulation". Apparently the brain compensates as you increase dosages of feel good pills by increasing the receptors. I wonder if this is the reason one has to keep increasing Baclofen. Does the brain have a limit as to how much it can up-regulate and that is when Baclofen works??
      BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Working...
      X