Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naltrexone or Baclofen???

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if I should continue to take NAl on TSM any longer. I can't really wait 6 months or more for Nal to work and I am reading that a lot of people have doubts about TSM. I am a heavy drinker - 20+ UK units per night and getting worse! I am truly p*$$"d off with alcohol but can't go a day without the stuff.

I read on here that a lot of people are not convinced by TSM and that someone mentioned there was only a tiny amount of 'successes' reported on TSM website. I feel relly depressed by hearing this and may try Baclofen now.

Any suggestions my friends?

Naltrexone or Baclofen???

galoot, I personally am taking NAL and using TSM. I started in mid Feb and it is working for me. No I am not AL free but my drinking is definately down and the constant thoughts of AL are steadily going away. I can't tell you what is right for you but TSM is a process and does not work overnight. I truly believe it is a solution for a lot of us who have a problem with AL - I am a daily drinker. For others BAC has been extremely successful. Some have used both. Have you read either of the books - Dr Eskapa (TSM) or Dr A (BAC)? It is really really important to know as much information about which process you decide to take. I have read many success stories here and on the TSM forums with NAL and it convinced me to try it. Please don't give up hope. TSM takes at least 3 to 4 months and as long as a year. BAC seems to be quicker but does have SE for some and from what I understand you have to take it for the rest of your life. No matter what please read as much as you can and try whatever it takes. Everyone is different and no one solution fits. Please feel free to PM me if you have questions on NAL. Take care and I hope you find what works for you.
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Working...
    X