Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting on Bac today

Hi all

I came across this site three or four weeks ago. Today i got my first supply of Bac, following the encouragement and sound advice you have all given me.

I hope this is the beginning of new way of life for me. I got my supply from Dr in the UK, not cheap but it's the route i choose having considered all the options, long term, short term and work, medical records, medical history and financial considerations.

It took a round trip of 9 hours (that is lot for us Brits!) and lots of ringing around, googling and reading on here.

It's 9.45 pm here and I've taken two lots of 5mg, and one lot lot of 10mg. Off to bed soon feeling full of confidence from all your posts, despite that 20 odd units I've had today.

Thanks for your support, I'll keep you posted,

:thanks:
    If the prophet knocked my door with all that heaven held in store i'd probably ask to see a sample.

Starting on Bac today

Good Luck SW16, please keep us posted

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Starting on Bac today

Best of luck and our thoughts are with you mate!!!:goodjob:

Comment

Starting on Bac today

Strength and hope to you SW16. I hope this works for you! Never give up.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Starting on Bac today

Good stuff!

SW,
          You wont regret it! It is amazing what this drug has done for so many (myself included). keep posting!

Comment

Starting on Bac today

Well dome SW I know this si going to help you turn things around its worked for so many, you watch before long you will be just another gratefull statistic lol

BHx

Comment

Working...
            X