buying topamax online from Aust....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any Aussies bought topa from River Pharmacy (advert in health store) online....currently worried about Customs & awkward questions....no script here but is it safe?
    Didn't want to hijack Morty's thread

Hi beegs so good to see you here wanting to kick this afflictions arse.

in Oz i think any meds including Topa is best purchased on line from here...Inhouse Pharmacy Topamax - Topirimate..
    I have had great wins with Baclofen you might want to read this thread ...https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...38718.html..Ay anyway Pm or ask questions here lots of generous people willing to assist ...Take care you WILL win this fight..

Oh PS.... I work with customs laws a bit under schedule 5 of the Prohibited Imports Regulations in Australia .... Baclofen and Toppa are ok to import for personal use.... without persciption. That doesnt mean they ( customs ) might not have a peek ...but in my 2 years of ordering never had to call the misses from Pentridge Prison asking for a baked cake with a strong file.

Seeya Reg

Comment

oh reggie thank you thank you for replying.....i've sorta missed being here but pretty lost in my own bubble currently.
      I really think meds will help me & as a vet ( thick irony i know) i do tend to self-medicate & scoff at consult fees....so will print out those bits of info.
      i've placed the order & tried to cancel but will see i spose.
      ta so much for your help.
      may pm some more Aussies on here to just get a hook in when i need it.
      god knows we all do at some time or another.

Comment

Working...
      X