12.5 mg topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12.5 mg topa

Has anyone been on a very low dose of Topa (12.5mg) once a day, for a couple of weeks and found that not taking it even at a low dose would cause a headache?

2 weeks into this (following the MYO program), I have lost the cravings and don't need/want to take the topa anymore. The last time I took it, was Sat morning and I will have another 1/2 tonight....

12.5 mg topa

Ok your msg is a bit confusing to me. You have headaches since you stopped taking the 12.5 topa this past sat? Well its only Monday! If you lost cravings on topa why would you want to stop it??
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

12.5 mg topa

I agree with Techie - I am confused as to when you got your headache. If the Topa is working for you, then you probably should continue to take it - if it has stopped the cravings??
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

12.5 mg topa

I stopped taking it because I need to take a systemic pain killer to help with a problem with my shoulder that isn't responding to physical therapy alone. A pharmacysist informed me that I couldn't mix the 2. I'm also very reluctant to take any perscription medicine that I don't need, especially as the supplements seem to work well for me.

Comment

12.5 mg topa

Okay well I guess you need to stagger the dosage now since you probably cant cut tablet much smaller. Speak to the same Phamacist who advised you of the drug interaction. They may have ideas about what to do. It may be a case of just hanging in there and braving the storm, as the dose is so low that I dont think you could do anything other than alternate days then come straight off.

Its great the supps are working well for you! Good luck with your shoulder.

Comment

Working...
          X