Online Bac vs Prescription Bac???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody switched from online bac to script bac? Should there be a big diffrence in the way it works, feels, side effects. Just trying to learn as much as i can...:thanks:

I did. And I continue to use them interchangeably. They all seem to work the same for me, but I think others may have had a different experience. I've used InHouse Pharmacy, AllDay Chemist, some baclofen I bought in India, and my prescription.

Great that you're asking your questions and all the best to you as you find your way through . . .
    "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

I did. And I continue to use them interchangeably. They all seem to work the same for me, but I think others have had a different experience. Great that you're asking your questions and all the best to you as you find your way through . . .
      "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Thanks, RedThread12. Just checking, just changed to script, and feel the bac a little more than online bac,(at least i think so).. Appreciate your reply....

Comment

I am taking prescription Bac now and do not feel any difference from the ones I ordered online.

Just MY experience, though.

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

The one report we have of a type of baclofen being WAY less effective than others was from a pharmacy and the brand name was Watson, a VERY reputable manufacturer.
            :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
            :what?:
            sigpic
            Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
            A Forum
            Trolls need not apply

Comment

Working...
            X