Baclofen and SEs... what is working for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beatle;894008 wrote: Virgil, I hope this thread has helped others, and hopefully you will experience the same kind of alleviation (not elimination, mind you) from most SEs that spacing out the doses has had for me. I have had, and still have, all the SEs you mention, just less when taken at more spaced out doses.
    Hi beatle,

Me again!

I am particularly interested in your last sentence above. I don't recall others having mentioned the popping sound inside one's head. Scary, isn't it?

V.
    "Love's the only engine of survival"

Leonard Cohen

Comment

Virgil;894711 wrote: Hi beatle,

Me again!

I am particularly interested in your last sentence above. I don't recall others having mentioned the popping sound inside one's head. Scary, isn't it?

V.
      I too have had these popping noises in my head.
      Only noticable when I'm layed in bed trying to sleep.

Almost sounds like a snapping / popping noise..very tangible auditory hallucination.

DM.
      --
      Not AF yet....but working on it :no:
      http://davediaryofanalcoholic.blogspot.com/

Comment

drunkmonk;894715 wrote: I too have had these popping noises in my head.
        Only noticable when I'm layed in bed trying to sleep.

Almost sounds like a snapping / popping noise..very tangible auditory hallucination.

DM.
        Hi DM,

Thanks for the comment, which is greatly appreciated.

When I had the popping sound a few nights ago, I too was lying on the bed most of the time.

This popping is only something that I've experienced very recently while my baclofen dosage has been in the range 140 - 160 mg per day. Has this been your experience?

V.
        "Love's the only engine of survival"

Leonard Cohen

Comment

i'm only at about 80-90mg at the moment, but I've had a mad couple of days where i would take about 40-50mg in the space of 3 hours at night after doing about 10-10-10-10 during the day.
          I was spaced out a little in bed, unable to sleep, but very groggy.

It took me a while to even notice the sounds and then a while longer to realise they were originating from inside my head! :H

Pop-pop-pop crack-crack-crack a bit like semi-automatic gunfire.

DM
          --
          Not AF yet....but working on it :no:
          http://davediaryofanalcoholic.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well, I got to work and one of my 25mg pills is still sitting out, so yesterday I only had 175mg instead of the 200mg I was dropping down to. I feel FANTASTIC. The herky-jerkies are pretty much gone, and I actually feel awake. I may go up to 190 and stay there for a while.

I swear, I have to set out the pills ahead of time or I can't remember if I had taken them or not. I wonder if I may have taken 25 or 50mg too much one day last week and that's why my SE's were so severe.

-P.
            Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
            That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
            Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
            Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Working...
            X