Baclofen without prescription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Iam new here. I live in Canada and am wondering if its possible to get the Baclofen without a prescription. I have heard of online pharmacies but do not have the specifics please help!!

:new:

You can try River pharmacy online -- that's the only one that comes to mind but I'm sure others will have more answers.

Comment

I tried that one but doesn't ship to Canada, thank you though I appreciate any help I can get.:thanks:

Comment

There is a thread dedicated to the topic.

When I have a moment, I'll bump it for you.

Try | medical and pharmaceutical articles at goldpharma - I know they ship to Canada

There is also 4RX.COM: Your Online Source For Affordable Generic Medications and Inhouse Pharmacy - Supplying a wide range of Prescription and Non-Prescription Medications Online including Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Ventolin, Singulair
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Will do thank you!!

Comment

on line pharmacys

:welcome: Welcome Bingo, I would try & steer clear of 4RX.com, I seen a lot of poor reviews for that site. Try Health Solutions Network: Buy Prescription Medication, safe, reliable, good reviews. Good Luck!
            Only Those Who...Attempt The Absurd...Achieve The Impossible

Comment

i know a place in spain who ships bac worlwide under the name lioresal made by novartis (the real stuff)
              easy and reliable, got my stuff to the weirdest places of the planet
              AndalusienShop.com - Index
              cheers/rudolf

Comment

Rudolf, I just went to that Andalusien Shop website, everything is priced in euros, what are their prices for Lioresal in US dollars?

Comment

Working...
                X