Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAL Bad reaction - help

Hi,

I started on NAL about six weeks ago, I started out at 25MG and slowly went up to 50MG. All was going well then I got some REALLY bad news that completely crushed me, I stopped taking the NAL because I wanted to hide away from my problems behind the alcohol. A few weeks later and I was coping a little better with the personal situation so I took 50MG of NAL last night an hour before drinking... oh my god I have never felt so ill in all my life!!!

I was dizzy, confused, feeling like I was about to vomit. I went to bed at 6pm and did not wake until 7am this morning. I still feel sick... has anyone had this happen?

BD

NAL Bad reaction - help

Nal made me very dizzy and nauseated. It is probably just that your body was no longer use to the 50 mg dose.
    If you decide to go back on it start at the 25 or even lower and titrate up. That is what I had to do. I no longer take it as I take Bac and it seems to be enough for me without any nausea.
    Good Luck
    Sunny

Comment

NAL Bad reaction - help

Betting I have had that reaction but not the sleeping part. Just dizzy sick, nauseated etc. It is and was awful but I took 50mg today and felt a bit sick and shaky but that was it. Sorry that sounds like a really bad one. The Nal is helping me though so I am sticking with it for now. I hope things improve .

Comment

Working...
      X