My Campral Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Campral Journal

Hello to all! I am trying to compile information on Campral. Since I see bits and pieces, I was hoping to get everyone's opinions. I started Campral yesterday and will update my progress. I have been drinking heavily for the past few months, although I have been a "problem drinker" for a few years. I have ended up in the hospital 3 times in the last 2 months and each and every time that I drink, I drink more and more. I believe that I am on the FAST TRACK of alcoholism... that is to say that what many stretch over years, I am condensing into a few shorts months. In the end, this disease does not care, it will take me quickly or slowly, but in the end... it WILL take me!
    PLease share your experience with Campral and if you are looking for information on it, I am compiling as much as I can. I am a web designer and may design something on this topic. I also need the advice and would like to think that God has not put me through this hell, if not to help others. Let's do it together!
    Thanks so much and God bless!
Working...
X