Goldpharma pricing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am completely confused by their pricing. they offer a package of 30 pills of 25mg Lioresal for only $14.37, but listed right above that item is a package of 25 pills of 25mg Lioresal for $34.54?? Over twice as much for 5 less pills of the same brand?? Am I missing something?

I noticed the same thing.

They also limit the quantities on certain packages. Some are limited to say 4 packs, whilst you can order 10 of another.

In the end, I settled for 8 packs of the AWD Pharma 25mg X 100 tabs. That seemed to work out cheapest.

Off-topic, I know, but I never realised by how much I've been overpaying at Inhouse. This supply will last me more than 6 months at my current dosage, compared to about 3 months on the Pacifen 10mg tabs.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

In-House is really only a good deal if you are buying a ridiculously small quantity.
      I agree about Goldpharma. One big for me, too.
      Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
      That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
      Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
      Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

The pricing and quantity limits are on their "sale" items. They don't really advertise this, so it just shows up in the price list. I go through with a calculator and figure out the cost per mg for each and order whatever is available at the lowest price for Lioresal.

Comment

I'm waiting on some Vioridon which I think work out the cheapest. If going for 25mg tabs, I think Awd.Pharma ,Aliud.Pharma and Neuraxpharm on the second page work out the cheapest. They seem to have went up a couple of pound since the last time I looked at them though. The Lioresal are way out of my price range sadly.
          Started TSM 07/12 Pre TSM... 50-100 UK units

Drinking under control. Still shooting for abstinence.

Comment

Actually, those Lioresal that are on sale are slightly cheaper per pill than any of those generics. If 30 pills are $14.80, then 100 of those would run $49.33 as compared to $49.99 for the generics. Only a few cents different but if price is the same I would much prefer the Lioresal brand. I might go ahead and order as many as I can of those while they are still on sale.

Update: I just tried to order 5, but only allows a quantity of 2, not worth placing an order just for that. Hopefully they will still be on sale when I'm ready to place another one!

Comment

My new prescription baclofen comes from the manufacturer Upsher Smith and I think it's just called baclofen. Again, I notice no difference between brands.

Brands I've tried:

Baclan from Yoo Young Pharmaceuticals in Korea
              Liofen From Sun Pharmaceuticals in India
              Pacifen from Pacific Pharmaceuticals in New Zealand
              Baclofen from AWD Pharm in Germany
              Baclofen from Aliud Pharm in Germany
              Baclofen from Neuraxpharm in Germany
              Baclofen from Upsher Smith in the US
              :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
              :what?:
              sigpic
              Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
              A Forum
              Trolls need not apply

Comment

Goldpharma has been great - I never received an order I placed in June. I contacted them via email and the next day they told me they would reship it. Which they did, I just got it. They didn't charge my card again. I need to place another order already. Likewise the rest of you, I get confused by their pricing also. The Vioridon, which I have used before, seemed to be the best price today. I have used Lioresal, Vioridon and Bacmax.

Comment

Working...
                X