Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Know of A Dr. In Los Angeles to Prescribe Bac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering. The bac is working for me big time, and since I'm doing the high doses now, ordering and waiting around is less preferable. I feel like I've seen some people mention they were in California and I was wondering if by chance someone in Los Angeles has a doctor locally that prescribes high doses. Thanks!

Hi Third Man,

That would be me. I have another appointment next week & can ask her. She currently is only Rx'ing me 80mg/day, and I'm arming myself with Dr. A's book and other web printouts to see if she'll go higher. She has been completely receptive to everything I've mentioned, and has always been impressed with the amount of research I've brought in.

I'll see if she'll prescribe higher than 80mg/day and will PM you after my appointment next week (the 17th).

Daz

Comment

Thanks so much Daz! If it helps your case any, or to prepare her, I'm currently at 200mg. And it is working splendidly for me where Naltrexone let me down. Hope things go well with your visit and I look forward to hearing all about it, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X