Naltrexone - online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naltrexone - online

I just noticed that River Pharmacy, 4rx and Aclepsa do not carry Naltrexone anymore. Goldpharma has it for approx $5.60 per pill. Is there any place to get this in a cheap generic anymore?

Naltrexone - online

Hi there,
    I just ordered some from Alldaychemist as the riverpharmacy website was playing up.
    They are a bit cheaper from alldaychemist though this is the first time I have used them.

Naltrexone is quite expensive to buy online, I am sure a prescription from a Dr would work out way cheaper in the long term if you can find one who will prescribe.

Good luck.

Comment

Naltrexone - online

I'm in Australia & just got Nal from my doctor. It is on the pbs list here & only cost me $33

Comment

Naltrexone - online

SoCal,

I just received a shipment from river pharmacy. Also, I just checked their website and it seems to be available.

SoCalJasen;934583 wrote: I just noticed that River Pharmacy, 4rx and Aclepsa do not carry Naltrexone anymore. Goldpharma has it for approx $5.60 per pill. Is there any place to get this in a cheap generic anymore?

Comment

Naltrexone - online

All day Chemist have 10 tabs for $16.80 which is not too bad. For anyone living in Europe nal can be bought over the counter in France. My sister got me some a few months ago and as far as I remember they were ?38.00 for 28 tabs. Im going to Rome and Spain in the next few weeks and Im going to try and get them in the pharmacys there. Spain is usually pretty good for over the counter meds. Hubby is on steroids and I get them there every year at a fraction of the cost here in Ireland.

Comment

Working...
          X