New here and starting Topa and with a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space, I missed out on why yesterday was not a good day and what is "the shop"? where you will sort stuff in the loft?

Yes Ally, I'd like to know about PCIP, whatever that is

Sun, yes, congrats on the new job, hopefully you will adjust to the difference in type of job that you will be doing, it's a bit harder on the hands.

I'm super tired and will try to get to bed early tonight.

love and peace,
    play

Comment

Oh, and don't be put off by the DOO comment, I've seen her around always saying things like that, just keep ignoring, maybe she likes the negative attention as it is still attention, lots of children do that also.

play

Comment

Good Morning - well, so much for going out to breakfast - I woke up to 4-5 inches of snow! so we decided that there was no point in going out unless we really had to.....

Laughed about you wondering what the shop was with Space Play - she just means she needs to go shopping !

I have some Ibuprofen cream for my hands which i will use and am getting some more from UK - once I get used to it, it will be fine I am sure. The rest of me felt fine, if rather tired - but a good tired!

Ally - hope your dad made it in okay..... you will probably be missing quite a bit while he is here.

Space - do you still do your Sunday lunches with your mum? You haven't mentioned them in some time......

Dizzsy - how goes it with you? I have decided that there are very few of us here these days aren't there? That's fine - wonder how Meggie is getting on?

Stuck - what about you - things okay?

I am going to go and let the dogs out into the snow - one loves it, the other ignores it - LOL.

hugs, sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hey

The zombie party went OK, we had cupcakes with eyeballs and slugs and all sorts of zombie decor. It was 50's zombies no less so we took some good pics.

I'm just sad today, I had an awful day after my last post on my way to take my mom to the dentist. Landlord showed up from overseas to throw non-paying tenant out and I saw them shoving each other around, I left only to discover a flat tyre and had to turn around and drive 100m back. Landlord tried to talk to me about upping the rent while I was frantic that I'm late and destroyed my cars tyre rim.

Then I sent 2 messages to bf that he didn't get by fluke chance and the next day I'm angry and sent him a pissed off email. Now he's being a total bastard saying I abused him at work even though I apologised in my next email a couple minutes later and said I didn't realise he didn't get the messages. He's not like this in person but he has done this before long distance and it kills me.

Sun, if you don't get hangovers you probably won't now, just drink lots of water and have the pill at lunch, not breakfast.
          Happy belated birthday and I hope your hands get well soon.

XOX

Comment

Oh Dizzy - I am sorry about all the upset - yes, I remember your B'F being funny when you and he are long distance - how sad - and the stuff with the neighbours and the rent and everything - what an upset for you.

Glad that the zombie party went well though - also glad I wasn't there - the whole idea freaks me out - LOL. guesss I am just a wimp basically.

Yes, I had thought I would just take the tablet at lunchtime - actually I am just going to take a half. And I am also going to try cutting down during this coming week so that by the weekend, I won't be drinking that much anyway - I hope !! I can do this - I know I can !!

Hugs to you :l:l. Hope you get to feeling happier soon......

Love, sun XXXX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hello, all, I went for a yearly physical. Bloodwork is great, so is the liver. I do everything so healthy, eat, workout and then I drink. My doctor wants me to go to AA. I won't go there. Not that I am not an alcoholic, I know that. She said I needed to check in daily for support from other alcoholics. So I will try to do this. I have read from the sidelines.
              Also, doing other wierd stuff, I am trying meditation. Hope all is well, enjoy the day. There will never be another Feb. 3rd, 2013,

Comment

Meggie - lovely to see you. And so happy for you that all your blood work is good. I understand you not wanting to go to AA. It isn't for everyone - it can help but it is our own choice. I do not want to go either ! You really made me smile when you said that you were doing other weird stuff...... then said you were trying meditation !!!!!! SOME of us have been meditating for years and trust me - it isn't 'strange stuff' LOL In fact one of the things I am hoping to get back into with my new regime, is getting back into meditating again regularly - it is SO good for me when i do it regularly. Years ago, I did! I am hoping that the weekday AF thing will get me back into a routine when AL isn't in the picture. How have you found your life without AL? I know that we have to find something to put in it's place - I was thinking more spirituality in my case!

anyway - please check in as often as you like - we love to see you here and hear how you are doing. Again - so happy that all your blood work was good - must make you happy too

love, sun XXX

Comment

Sorry I havent posted today and now Im in bed but just wanted to say hello, I will post more tomorrow.

xx

Comment

Hi Space - hallo to you too!! Hope you had a good day.....

I am getting ready for work - have a wonderful day everyone,

Hugs, sun XX

Comment

Hello my lovelies,

Check in time. Staying off the sauce at 75mg Topa and very, very, grateful for that indeed

However....Mood is in the bin, and anxieties are through the roof!! I know it's the Topa, because I am really not usually this bad. Today I found myself worrying (over and over) about what will happen when disabled d reaches adulthood. To give you perspective, that's in SIX YEARS TIME! Shoot me now, because I've got enough worries today without worrying about my future worries too!

Any thoughts?

xxx
                      Teezah

Comment

Meggie: I'll bet you were relived to find your liver was ok! Happy for you!

Play: PCIP is state sponsored program. If you've been rejected by an insurance company due to a pre existing condition, get the rejection letter, after 6 months, you can apply for CA sponsored PCIP, and it's really not expensive. My husband has several congenital cardiac valve defects and couldn't find a job when he first came to CA, got on PCip and was only 260 a month. High deductible but affordable considering his risks!!!

Hi sun, space and everyone else, I've just been busy. Will check back later!
                        Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                        A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Well, thank you all for the wlcome, esp, since I am suppose to check in daily. I am trying a silvia course online that as all aspects of relaxation and meditation. I also am trying to bring more spirituality into my life. I love reading Wyane Dwyer, Depok and every Sunday I watch Opra's Soulful Sunday. They are researching the brain, the spirit and how the two can help to overcome additictions. Welcome to Monday.

Comment

Very quick reply - Maggie - Wayne Dyer is great - you need to read his Sacred Self book - if you can't get it, I am more than happy to send it to you. I LOVE his books - did you know that he was an alcoholic? Depak is good too, but I just love the Wayne Dyer books.....

ally - yes, you must be busy - enjoy your time with your dad......

Teezah - you could try backing off on the Topa to 50mg and see how you feel....... did you have the anxiety issues at that level? If not, stay at that level for a while, then take a half a tab instead of a whole tab of the next level .... let your body get used to the next level. I am so sorry you are having that SE. I didn't. I feel for you.

Got to go and cook my daughters birthday dinner.....love and hugs, back later,

love, sun XXXXX

Comment

Bless you sunshine...will do that straight away xx
                              Teezah

Comment

Yes, I like Wayne dyer, he makes things easy to understand
                                Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                                A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Working...
                                X