New here and starting Topa and with a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHERE IS EVERYBODY???? I keep bumping us up. I feel as if I am all alone here...... Please someone - come and join me........

Love and hugs,

Sun XXXXX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi Sun, was gone last week on several trips for work, sorry you felt alone, I'm back for now! Yes the smaller glass is a strategy I'm employing. Only I fill it UP, LOL. Anyways, doing better today than yesterday, that's good.
      Topa can be bought at Alldaychemist.com and River Pharmacy and any number of other overseas places. River pharmacy adverts here so you should be able to click their ad on MWO...

Comment

Bird of Paradise/july141995 back from Germany and confused

Hi -

I was in Germany for the last week and just catching up on the threads. Wow! A bit of upset on some boards. OMG. I've always enjoyed reading everyone's posts - whether I agree with comments or not. I respect the process. I think some might be a bit gruff, but I can take it with a grain!

Banning?! I have only read half of posts, but banning someone - kinda like burning books? If I don't wanna read somene's thread then my choice not too.

This forum has been so helpful to me! Informative, supportive, and funny! I hope this doesn't change.

Update: On day 4. I didn't do well traveling and taking all those meds. The 7 Weeks has so many supps!!!!! Ugh! If I take half I'm happy.

I'm gonna be rereading the Nal and topa threads. I might try this. I've read some TSM on that site. I have MWO book.

Comments on Nal and topa? Anyone? I appreciate and respect (and do my own research on my journey) Good to be home! One day at a time...

Bird of paradise/july141995

Comment

Hi everyone! I have been clean for a year or so now! How is everyone doing! heard i should check this site out! is it worth it or not?

Comment

Hi July, I agree with your sentiments, free speech and a right to choose and all that. However there are T&C's most of which are right on, one of which says sexist comments are explicitly banned, even if they're jokes. I'm very sensitive to all that but on a board like this where we all have a common goal and the intention was JOKING, I put that away to such an extent that I even named my thread after a bastardization of a word which in short was "titting" and I HATE the word "tit". Not as much as the "C" word but still, was able to compartmentalize it enough to jump in and get at the goal which is to control or abstain the AL.

God, this is a worthwhile site to check out, there's alot of past reading where you'll see lots of helpful information and peoples' stories to success and to failure. General Discussion is a good way to start out assuming you get helpfulness there. If not, try Need Help ASAP.

Good luck to you both.

Comment

Good Morning ! July - well done on day 4. I can't help re the Nal and Topa, having never taken them together - there are a few people who have, but I can't think of a name now - I think Airam did for a while, but she only pops in rarely.

Bruun - I laughed at you using the smaller glass, but filling it up - I too tried using that strategy - but as Guinness comes in a can, it didn't really work - although it did surprise me once to find I still had half a can left when i thought I had had the whole can!!

Still doing my usual plodding along really - I suppose I should make a more valid effort. it is remembering to take that second dose of Topa that is so hard! I take the first dose every morning - but then forget the second dose. I MUST get into the habit of it - Gosh, I have so many other habits you would think it would be easy to get another - LOL

Love and hugs to everyone, Sun XX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Nal and Topa?

Good evening,

Thanks Bruun for your words of wisdom. I'm with you on the language (t and c)! I think comments can be easily misinterupted on boards.

Day 5 (again) on topa. 25 1x a day. I've read some threads with Nal and Topa. I'll go looking for them. Anyone?

Hi Sun,
                I also struggle with taking meds. The 7 Days to Sobreity has sooooo many supps. I do feel better when I am consistent (which is half the time). Maybe put 1 on the Guinness?!
                I do keep a back up (supps and Topa) in my car. And of course, always a bottle of water! Never leave home without my H2O! Sometimes some Emergency also. Have a good night all!

Comment

Hey lovlies,

I'm not doing all that great on the moderation front this week, but I'm doing better in other ways. The botox helps. :H

Sun, you've done the thing where you strategically place the topa where you open the beer, I know, so what's the haps, did you lose the strategy?

July, congrats! Excellent work. You are an inspiration.

:h

Comment

Hi all - July - what a great idea - I hadn't thought of that - No, Bruun, I hadn't done the thing where I strategically place the Topa where I open the beer - I had never thought about it - DUH !! July - this morning when I took my morning dose of Topa, I put my afternoon dose on top of the Guinness can in the fridge - so when I got home from work and got my can out - there was my Topa - which I took! Brilliant! I had honestly never thought of doing that. Thank you both.

July - I could NOT take that many supplements - they sit on my chest - - I take the all-One in what I call my mucky drink - every day! If I miss it for more than 4 days, I can tell I have missed it - and once I start it again, I can tell after four days that I am taking it. I go to their web site as they have a lot of different ones - the one I have ended up with is a green phyto nutrient one. I think it is awesome and I KNOW I feel good on it. there is a code that is in the book that one downloads from here so you can get a discount - let me know if you need it. I cannot take supps. I love my drink - have it with a banana and some fruit juice and a little milk. It is a meal for me. I really DO feel good on it - I know, I sound like an advert - but I cannot recommend it enough. I know when I don't take it!! And NO supps. It works out to about $30 a month.

Bruun - BOTOX????? Do tell - readers want to know - ROTFLMBO !!!!

I am off next week to UK - just for five days - going to surprise my mum for her birthday - last time all my sibs and my mum were together was my dads funeral 17 years ago. Want to be down to two a day by then. although Big brother and little brother both will want me to go out drinking with them, but do not want to be hung over while I am there so will NOT be over imbibing, hence the need to get the Topa going PROPERLY.

Hugs to you all,

Love, Sun XX

Comment

Hey there Sunshine,

Have a great time in UK, you do sound British so this all is beginning to make sense. So glad you're all going to be together, that's something special. And good work on the prep and if you do go out and have too many, don't worry, do it once and never again if it happens. Like you said, you don't want to be hung, but don't freak out if you make a mistake.

I guess it was DYD or someone else with the topa placement strategy.... don't recall! Keep up the good work. As to the botox ... I have tons of muscles in my face, my family is like Jim Carey with all the faces we make, so the wrinkles are crazy. My friends and I started toxing a couple years ago and it makes a huge difference in how we feel about ourselves. And for people trying to get a job, looking younger is really key, for women. They don't care as much about all your experience as they do about your appearance. Plus, it can help with headaches, the tox.

Comment

Hi All
                        I am the poster child for the MWO program. Started the supplements about 4 weeks ago - AF nearly 3 weeks now - and started topa 3 weeks ago - just upped to the 2x daily dose. My plan was to do 30 days of abs, then moderate. Wasn't sure when to end the topa - but it looks like people here are doing topa and moderating - yes? I'm so lucky - the CDs have been a great investment, haven't had cravings, side effects, or any real problems. I'm beginning to try to come up with a plan that doesn't involved getting pissed out of my brain every weekend - or drinking a bottle of wine alone on weeknights. . . I thought 30 days of no alcohol might get me to a place where my head was clear enough to make those choices. Must admit, being on the boards and reading about people drinking, makes me think about drinking. I'm going to a friend's house for the weekend - and she does a cocktail hour the way I would like to drink. Every day at 5, you sit in her sunroom, overlooking the lake, and she makes a perfect cocktail (something different and special everyday, maybe a margarita, maybe a manhattan, maybe a G&T) and a perfect appetizer; and then you get a second drink. and then thats it. cocktails over. and its perfect. I'm going there this weekend. And I'm taking a bottle of perrier. or something. Someday, I'm going to drink like that.

Comment

Congrats, Im, great news! You are one lucky woman. I succeeded using all the supps/CDs/topa religiously for four days! Keep up the good work.

Comment

I've been eating like crap lately - good stuff like wild salmon and smart carb bread with cottage cheese, but also wine, and ice cream. I need to up my game so am going to buy the phyto-allone. Is this right: phyto all one - Vitacost

Sun, can't find the book and need the code for the phyto allone you recommend. Can you help?

Comment

Hi Bruun - oh - wonderful news IM - just awesome! Hope it continues for you - it sounds just wonderful!

Bruun - the green one is the one I take - with a banana, some Dole fruit juice (I like the mango orange peach), and then top it up with a small amount of milk - I use the recommended amount of powder and feel amazing when I use it every day. the code for the discount is MW15. I have a Magic Bullet which blends it to perfection. Hope you like it. It looks awful - and the people at work always have some derogatory comment to make about it but the few who actually try it say it is really good! :H:H

Hugs, sun XX

Comment

Thanks Sun, appreciate the quick post on this, I'm about to check out online and needed it. Also have a magic bullet!

Comment

Working...
                                X