New here and starting Topa and with a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brunn: great quote! I'll try to remember that.
    Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
    A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Space you get to me every time with the way you look at things. Thanks for that. Well, I'm typing from my phone so that's about it. Love ya'.

Comment

Hi All,
        just reading and catching up with you guys, I'm home from work, tired but in good spirits, good news about our baby, can't wait to meet Space in Spain and wish others could join us but perhaps at some time in the future.

Dizz, miss you, hope all is well.

Wu, and everyone else not here for awhile, please check in, I worry about everyone when we don't hear from you. There have been so many wonderful people here on our thread, you come and go, but gee, I would love to hear from all of you.

Ok, I'm off tomorrow so I will do a good post.

Love and kisses,
        play

Comment

Oh hey Bruun,
          I'm thinking at some time in the future you need to join Space and Me in Spain, it's not too bad if you don't have to pay for a place to stay and maybe you could join us for a weekend of our Roadtrip here in California in the near future, Space will be living one of her dreams and me too.

play

Comment

Hi Al and Stuck,
            Hey Al, I don't want to be too nosy but I'm wondering what your witness thing is all about, you certainly have aroused my curiosity

Stuck hope you are doing really well.

Play

Comment

Play: it's a child custody case. I have to testify against the caregiver of the child who is paranoid, and the caregiver is likely going to be upset at me. She's very vindictive. Has reported several people to their superiors, and I'm sure I'm next.
              Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Al there is nothing at all you can do about this woman all you can do is tell the thruth on Monday so please try and put it all out ofyour head as much as possible over the weekend.

Its so cool to have Bruun and now Stuck joining in in the thread, I love to see the thread alive and kicking.

I didnt have a drink last night so one regular size can of beer yesterday which is good I reckon. I did take my L glut and I think some of my supps, I am looking forward to getting the AllOne so I have got a big load of pills to take a day, is that right I just need to take the all one powder instead of all the pills and I will be ok. I mean the vitamin pills.

I didnt get the curtains finished for two reasons well one really, my machine broke, it was cheap crap to begin with and it is in the bin now not worth trying to repair so I have one and a bit curtain left and I am going to have to get my son to help hand sew it to get it up. Also I dont seem to be able to do things properly, I have noticed with typing and rolling a cigarette and stuff but I have always been really good with my hands and now I cant seem to do stuff well any more, I think it is this fibromyalgia or whatever I will aks the doctor about it at the end of the month when I see him, but anyway it isnt worth getting another machine because I wont be sewing anymore, I had noticed it with the dresses in the summer when I was making them that I couldnt get them done to my usual standard but it has got worse since. In fact i will ask my gp next week about it.

Ok going for a cup of coffee so will call back in later,

I do hope everyone is ok and sun your work is looking wonderful as Im sure it is and your not too tired from it all

xx

Comment

Hi stuck, space, brunn, play, wte, sun, who else am I missing?
                  Happy Saturday!!

Space: sorry to hear about your dead sewing machine.

Stuck: welcome and I'm new to this thread too . New to mwo as well, just here 3 weeks.

Well, heading out to work today and it's getting cold in mornings... Hard to get up these days!

Everyone have a good day and Ill check back in later!
                  Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

In a rush - didn't set alarm clock thinking I didn't need to - but dogs didn't wake me for once and I didn't wake up - hubs woke me asking what time I needed to be at work - so tearing round getting ready - love and hugs to all,

Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi All! Playing catch up again! Work has been crazy for me and on top of it my sleep has been really messed up and I am getting out of bed WAY too early and dropping too early in the evenings. Not sure why that is ? but it?s a bummer!

Oh, took my L-Glut once yesterday. Humm .. not working as well as it used to seem to work. Will focus on it more today.

Sun! Sorry your mental telepathies for me posting didn?t work this time! HA! Silly girl!

?Get up at the crack of sparrowfart? ???? LMAO! Wow ? You ARE working nutso hours!

And no Sun ? I did NOT micro your fako bacon. HA! I was open, I tried it with you, I swallowed .. my mission is over! HA! HA! I hate to be the one to tell you ? but it does NOT taste like bacon! LOL

Yea! on your arm FINALLY getting better! I really am kind of pissed off that you killed one of my bees. HA! HA! You guys, she was TOOOOO funny when we were gardening and she was finding snails. They will eat your entire garden if you let them. She is being as cute and gentle with them and trying to move them to another part of the property. She finally realized there are hundreds of them. HA! She still scooped them up in a trowel and tossed them into my neighbor?s yard. LOL

When my garden is really going ? I use Escar-GO around the outside. It?s organic and pet safe and works well. But, letting my garden go to poop for so many months, the snails have started to build entire cities. HA!

AL ? Thanks for all the ideas on being able to take Topa. I AM putting on a few pounds again and up to a major 117.8#! Go me!

I have no idea how much of a role the Topa played or how much the kidney issue played in all of it. But, having said that, it was the 2nd time it happened. *sigh* I don?t feel right now that it would be safe for me. While I had my kidney test and it passed well, I feel like I am still recovering from it all and have at least another 15 pounds or so to gain. I am 5?9? tall. And, sadly someone pointed out to me recently that Topa and kidney stone may be related! Yikes! Not meant to scare anyone, but after what I went through I now wonder. Not that the wine is doing me any better! HA!

I am eating very silly these days and much more of an odd sweet tooth that I never had before. In fact ? I not only have fakeo bacon in my freezer from Sun, but a cake she bought and then discovered had some ingredient in it she didn?t care to eat. Must defrost that! Sorry Sun! LOL

Oh and AL
                      ? yep. When someone type WTF I do a double take to see if they are talking to me. HA!

And it IS getting cold in the mornings now! Well, not like where I grew up back East ? but still. I am SO spoiled in SD. Although I think I froze out Sun a few mornings with all the windows open. LOL

Yikes! I just read about your court thing on Monday. Good advice here and you will make it through it just fine. I think that sometimes we build it up so awful in our heads beforehand ? and it actually just comes out OK. I had a court thing with an employee a few months ago and was stressed out for weeks. This chick was crazy at times and I feared because she knew where I lived. Reality was, I won the case and she totally backed down. With the exception of a few calls to my other staff (which they did not return) she became totally silent in a short time and it was ALL over with.

Yes, relax this weekend and try to keep it out of your mind. With the truth on your side ? the Universe will be with you. =)

Play
                      ? Hope this finds you well! And I know nothing about what Magace is. Hummm. I am just leaving treats and food on my counter and grab whenever I can.

Where is the picture you were going to send? I can teach you how to use the photo program ? and it?s free. SO excited for you and Space meeting up!

Hey Bruun! Great to see you! All good in your world?

Hi Space! Yeppers. A bit on my plate these days and holidays already making me stress as they are so close. It takes so much organization to pull off working with 9 people for the holidays in a tiny shop and knowing ?who is on first?. But it always happens and we get through it all.

Excited that you got your ticket!! You guys will have a blast. Take pictures!!!

And congrats on the drinking (for the most part) and the slimming! You go!

Hi Stuck! As always, good to see you. We may need to do a So Cal meet up! More than a few of us around. =) Oh, and have we told you that you are one of our ?Stops? on our Great American Road Trip? LOL

Humm ? Reading about all the books reminds me that I have all those credits I need to use at Audible.com! Dang! Sun ? You were supposed to help me with that while you were here. That visit was just TOO short!

Missing Diz
                      and Wu
                      ! I see Houtx
                      on FB from time to time. She seems good and as always very silly. =)

So ?. My days have been a bit nutso. Long hours between the shop and then coming home and working more. It?s the time of year that I need to get all of our ?installs? booked as well as holiday parties. Kind of hectic and lots of details.

I?ve run into a bit of a bump with the kittens. *sigh* Two days ago one started with the runs. Now they both have it. And one of them is missing the litter box = not fun. They are crazy silly and acting normal, drinking water and eating fine ..but something is up. So today a ?sample? goes to the shelter and I fear I will be taking them in later today for whatever is ailing them. You would not think anything was wrong to see how crazy they play!

I think Charlie is about ready for them to find their ?forever home?. He LOVED Devas, but these little guys spit at him the first few days as they were getting used to a giant dog. Now they are totally fine with him and how gentle he is. Charlie now keeps his face far away from them. HA! And they have decided that they like Charlie?s water bowl better than the bowl I have for them. He is NOT pleased? but would never do anything about it. LOL

The Landscaper Guy and my attorney continue to talk. My attorney says just forget it and it?s not worth it. Landscaper wants to split costs. I am not certain what that amount is, but my attorney is finding out. Not sure what to do. Part of me wants him to correct what he did and so he learns that it is NOT OK. Another part of me just wants to let it go and get it all fixed by someone else. Guess I will know more next week as to what direction to take.

I am NOT looking forward to the time change tomorrow. It will now be WAY too dark to walk Charlie after work. Sun heard the coyotes here and they are a serious issue. It is the time of year that I need to pack a ?diaper bag? for Charlie to take to work so I can feed him there and walk him there before dark. Dang! It will be dark here at 5:30ish! So he will only have the hills to walk on my days off .. which are minimal now for the next 8 weeks or so.

With stress comes more wine. There simply is nothing ?new? I can try this time of year. I have a bunch of DR appointments set up this month and I FINALLY hit my ?out of pocket? limit and so everything is 100% covered now. I was trying to think of anything else I should do before years end!

I?m going to try and be better with the L-Glut today as I only took it once yesterday. I need to get back with All One EVERY day again too. I wish I could figure out how to mix it without using the blender. For some stupid reason that noise makes me bonkers in the morning HA! Why don?t they make quiet blenders? I put frozen berries or anything in my mix and it sounds like a war zone in my kitchen.

OK, I have been up now for almost 4 hours and the sun is just SLIGHTLY starting to come up. It should be a beautiful day ... but I really need to get back to a normal schedule. Perhaps take Charlie to the doggie park for a spell as I am feeling a bit guilty he is having to endure the kittens. HA!

Hugs & Love to ALL!

Comment

Hi there all - home from work ! We were SO busy today! I think everyone was out, but it was good - the day went by fairly quickly.

I LOVE that we change the clocks tonight - I understand with the getting darker though for you WTE - and walking Charlie. I won't change mine until about tomorrow afternoon - LOL and then "oh what a surprise, it isn't four o'clock, it is only three o'clock". But I do understand seeing where you live and hearing the coyotes and knowing how Charlie loves his stroll in the late afternoon.

AND I DID NOT kill one of your bees - it was a yellow jacket and remember - I found it in the kitchen after it had stung me and I scooped it up and put it outside !! It was probably just tired after exerting such effort into shooting all its poison into me. LOL Actually my arm has started itching again today - really badly - hells bells. I shall use some of your cream, thank you for that!

And yes folks - I was not going to kill the snails - she wanted to put them into a jar of soapy water ! I would have had nightmares about that!! Actually though I do have to tell you WTE one thing I didn't tell you........ and I am glad I am out of range here .....is that snails try to make their way home again. (I am ducking now). ROTFLMBO !!!!!

AND, re the yummy chocolate mousse cake - it had BOVINE gelatine in it - why in Gods good name would anyone put BOVINE gelatine in a CHOCOLATE mousse cake? I was a tad upset to say the least. I shall be e-mailing Trader Joe's !!!

And the fake bacon does too taste like bacon.

By the way, you didn't seem 4" taller than me...... gosh am I going or what this evening !!!! You also didn't look super skinny - slim yes, but I thought you looked good, yes you do need to gain some weight but you weren't as bad as I expected to find you. I thought your shoulders looked thin but the rest of you was okay - OMG, I can't believe I am putting this online - WHAT will people think???? DON'T get the wrong idea people!!!!! QWhat I am trying to say and as I am typing seem to be getting in deeper and deeper, is that you are of slim build anyway, like me. And I am stopping there.

I totally forgot about Audible.com - maybe we can sort it on the phone or something?

SO sorry about the kittens - wonder what got their tummies going? Let us know what the results are won't you. Dear Charlie - he is your baby and does NOT like when he has anyone else taking your attention. Oh and I sort of agree with your attorney re landscaper guy but wait and see what happens eh?

Re the blender and the frozen fruit - what I do is put my fruit in and add the fruit juice or whatever then leave it for a while so the juice melts the fruit THEN blend it - the noise isn't as bad. I have been having my mucky drink every day now for about 5 days and can tell the difference. The All-One really is good. Also the L-Glut makes SUCH a difference. It also sort of puts me off cigs as well which is amazing. I smoke through it - LOL but I do not like them as much when I am taking the L-Glut. I need to go and take some actually. Oh - and you HAVE to use the blender with the All-One - HAVE to !!!!!

Hi AL - hope all is well with you - let us know how you are doing...... thinking of you.

Play - thanks for the e-mail - will reply as soon as i can. You sound as if you are working long hours and need some time off. Cannot work out from your post which day you have off - if it was today, SO hope that you enjoyed it and took some time to rest.... love and hugs to you.....

Hi there dear Space - you have been very quiet today. I hope all is well with you. have you managed to work out the stuff that you were trying to work out? SO sorry about your sewing machine - wish you lived nearer - I have an extra that you would be more than welcome to have. I used to sew curtains for an interior designer and would hand sew some of them for the more - umm, how can I say this..... the more 'demanding' clients? Anyway - I hope that you get them done okay. I used to find it quite good therapy actually and when I was doing the sewing would hardly ever drink. I suppose because I would be concentrating so hard. Do your hands hurt when you sew? Poor you.....

And yes - the All-One replaces ALL of the vitamin pills - it is wonderful stuff. I can tell within a few days if I am not taking it. It is the first ever stuff that I can tell that with. I have been taking it now for a while and can tell that I am taking it. I always wait until I have a coupon as it isn't cheap, but if you add up all the money you would spend on different vitamins, it works out to about $30 a month over here. $1.00 a day. Well worth it I think. And I DO notice the difference and no, they aren't paying me - LOL.

Hi Stuck - good to see you here and you too Bruun - always good to see you here as well.

I need to go and get on with something - like getting some dinner.

love and hugs to all, Sun XX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi, Play here checking in,

I've just been reading all your posts of bad stuff that has happened to everyone, I think it is so amazing that lots and lots of people have weird, bad, life changing stuff happen to them. I wonder really how many people out there have NOT had this stuff happen to them: im beginning to think it is rather Universal, at least for our age, and getting worse all the time.

being molested as a child, being abused by parents as a child, seeing things happen to friends, seeing things happen to children that we know we need to report but sometimes don't because there is confusion about everything,

the everyday happenings of people being killed by a disgruntled co-worker or a student that is mentally ill.

I am wondering what has gone wrong with life here in the united states?

Breakdown of family? Unemployment? Social services being cut which means that more and more people have mental issues and no help for them, lack of health insurance, I see people every day living on the streets with obvious mental issues but there is no real help for them, social programs have been cut that would have in the past have taken these people in and cared for them:upset:

Space, I hear you when you say that you don't read the news or watch it on TV, it is almost unbearable to see the depraved things that are going on, war, children being abducted and killed, women being killed by ther husbands and boyfriends, WOW, I better get off this subject.

Obviously I have my own traumatic experiences that come to mind when I think about this stuff, which makes me react to everyones experiences so strongly, I think I must have a guardian angel looking over me just for the fact that I am still alive, as well as many others here have also.

Ok, moving on

Sun, I think you are definitely pushing it with WTE, please tread carefully, you are getting in deeper and deeper:H

WTE, have you determined the cause of the bowel issue with the kittens yet? And are they still seeming healthy and all? So they are not too sick I am hoping, I'm sure they had their first go round of immunizations already, I'm sure they did, hopefully it is not serious.

Good Boy Charlie for being sweet with the kittens, you will surely have a place in doggie heaven, but I am sure most all animals have a place there, they are so innocent where else could they go.

AL, just stay calm on Monday and look at everyone except the caregiver, it will be ok. Wondering how you ended up in this issue?

Bruun, gonna meet you one of these days:l

Stuck, I'm happy to see you here, even tho you only say hi to Space, I will still take it that you like stopping bye, even tho we scare the Begezzious out of you, :h And we will be stopping by one of these days on the road trip with Space and meet up in person, hahahaha, be prepared for all these gals to alight on you doorstep

Ok, saying hi to Airam, Dizz and Wu and Houtx and Mimi and Rainy and Cradle and Nora and well I can't think anymore tonight but love all of you, SO MUCH!!

Byr for now, sending love and peace,
                          play

Comment

I want to respond to everyone except I dont really know what to say,

WTE I think after these kittens have gone Charlie needs some time alone with you to be spoilt all by himself, I think he has had a rough time with the two of them. Have you found anything out about the tummy bug, has it claeared up by itself yet.

You three that is WTE Play and Sun all put me to shame the way you all work so hard I dont know what to say about it, I am gobsmacked really the way you all manage to do it. I wish I had that much get up and go.

Sun,my hands dont hurt, they just dont seem to work right,its the same with typing , I have all kinds of errors I have to go back and correct all the time which I never used to have, it is annoying and I dont know what is causing it.

WTE, I thought you knew about the topa kidney connection, its why we are supposed to drink loads of water and stuff, because if can cause kidney stones otherwise, I think thats what I read anyway.

Any I agree and bovine stuff in chocolate cake does sound yuk, I dont know why you would put that there, but then again I dont know that it would stop me eating it tho but I do think you are very strong willed to manage to be veggie Sun, I am in theory against many aminal practices but cannot put my money where my mouth is so to speak as I am not determined enough, I like my meat and dairy too much to do it. I do however try to buy free range wherever I can and that is my problem with farming is animals being treated badly not us actually eating them witch I think is natural.

I did it again last night and drank a bottle of wine again, thias is starting to become a habit and I dont know why, I think Im just fed up with lager is the only reason and feel like something a bit different. The bottle of wine doesnt get me drunk and doesnt cause trouble so its not a big deal I dont think so long as I dont do it often, or is it, what do you all think about it. I feel ok about it this morning. I dont want to do it again.

Ok it Sunday and I have my family comming round and my daughter and her hubby are staying over the night, Im not sure why she just said they would so they could do some jobs for me in the morning, it bonfire night tommorrow, I dont know if you know what that is all about, cant really be arsed going into the history of it but its guy faulks night and we set of firworks and eats sausages and chilli and stuff so I have his mum's the lesbians commings round for that tomorrow night so I need to get the house all cleaned and the food ready, I already have the fireworks in.

Lots of love

xx

Comment

Morning!

And Happy Daylight Savings! HA! It’s kind of like cutting off the end of a blanket and sewing it back on the top and pretending it’s longer. LOL I DO like having it lighter in the mornings – the tough part is when the days get really short and it’s dark when I leave for work and it’s dark when I get home. UGH. I’m glad I finally put that fence in for Charlie as it has stopped the coyotes from crossing my property as they used to. They are still around but at least I don’t see them out my office window anymore!

Ok Sun – What’s with the smash WTE post???? HA! HA! You had better tread lightly or I will mail you overnight a box of snails! You won’t be able to kill them so they will have to join YOUR garden! LOL And, since there is nothing IN my garden right now (except choking strawberries) the snails can come home. But hopefully they have found new apartments in Nick’s yard. **laughing at the image of you tossing them over the fence**

Bee – Yellow Jacket ….Whatever! LOL Your karma is coming back to get you with your arm itching again! HA! J/K!! They ARE nasty little buggers and I had no idea that they nested in the ground. They got really bad right after the new lawn was put in out back and the sprinklers would be on heavy and they LOVED the water. I had two companies out to try and find the nest with no luck. It’s either up on my hill or on my neighbor’s property. After Charlie stepping on one and the Emergency Vet (I thought he was bit by a snake!) I would prefer them gone! So maybe you are not invited back as they sure loved you! That and the birds in the house! HA! HA! With Sun comes NATURE!

OK, now even I am grossed out about the bovine in the cake. I love my meat and could never give it up – but that does sound awful. I think I will take it into the shop instead. LOL Space, I am like you in that I try to buy free range only as it just breaks my heart how some animals are treated. I even boycott any restaurant that has veal on its menu. That is SOOOO VERY WRONG how they keep the meat so white. Breaks my heart even thinking about it!

Thanks for everyone’s concern on the baby kitties. It has turned out they have GIARDIA. I had no clue what that was but it comes from (mostly) birds pooping in water and the kittens drank it. So I guess they were outdoors at some point. UGH. But the good news is that I got medicine for them yesterday and they got their first does last night. Only three doses at 24 hours apart and it should be gone.

And yes Play
                              , they did have their first shots already on the day I got them. So they get the second round on Tuesday when I take them in. It’s the reason I have them – they had no shots so needed to be isolated from other cats for a bit. They are up to proper weight to be spayed – we just needed the shots done first.

The only real downside to it all is that Charlie can get it also! That is IF he gets into their box, which he is famous for. YIKES! I spoke with the vet yesterday a second time when I learned that and they have offered to check him as well just in case. From what I understand, most dogs will just pass it but if they are really young or have their immune system compromised – it had be an issue. I’m not taking any chance with my Charlie! I busted him once when I left the door open and I fear he may have gotten into things. So gross.

Space
                              , I agree that Charlie needs a break. So do I! HA! I really had not planned on fostering again after DeVas until next summer – then this emergency need came up and I didn’t have the heart to say no. They now know to take me off the list to call for quite some time. Besides Charlie, it is just too crazy at the shop.

And I AM 5’9” dammit! HA! Well, I used to be! Sun, you looked taller than 5’5”, but maybe I AM shrinking! LOL I really didn’t notice and I realized after you left that we never got a picture of the two of us together! Darn! And yes, I AM slim built and always have been because I am very tiny boned. But none of my clothes fit proper! And I think my face still looks wrong – I think we need a few extra pounds as we age. And don’t forget – someone asked us if we were SISTERS! HA! HA!

Good idea Sun on the fruit in the blender. I will try that for sure as I STILL have not gotten back to my routine with it. I ALSO find that I feel much better when I am taking it and think it is worth the cost. And I hate taking so many vitamin tablets and my DR thinks it’s great stuff and is assimilated so much better in your system than pills. OK, that is on my TO DO list this morning. Oh! And I remember my L-Glut twice yesterday! Yea! Not sure it is doing anything, but it sure can’t hurt! =)

Play, it is so true that there is so much tragedy in so many lives. However, there are so many cool things happening too and we need to focus on that. For example, I just feel SO joyous how people are helping one another after the big storm! Yes, there are many sad stories – but some real celebrations as well. How cool is it that people from all over the world that travelled here to run the Marathon are now doing volunteer work instead because it was cancelled??!! Love it! Keep the faith Play and BIG HUGS!

Space
                              – Work just becomes a routine and I suppose necessity as well for all of us. I really can’t imagine retiring as I don’t know what I would do with myself! Are you still looking for something or had any luck? I would suspect this is a good time with the holidays coming up? At least in retail – and I think you would have fun too!

I think I have hired an extra gal as of yesterday afternoon – kind of by accident. HA! I met a GF (Sun you know her) for an early dinner yesterday and she invited along another one of our friends. This gal has been out of work for a bit and it just getting started with selling that new wrinkle cream stuff .. forget the name. Anyways, she would like some hours and I could use the help with holiday installs. So I think I will use her!

Oh, and the wrinkle cream stuff – I am now one of her guinea pigs. LOL She gave me a free bottle and took pictures of my GF and I as “Before”. Too funny! She did have photos of herself of before and I have to admit that her neck looked really different! What the heck … fun to try. I’ll let you know if it works! HA!

Space
                              , I’m not sure how I missed the kidney thing with Topa. I may have read it long ago but just dismissed it as I have never had any kidney issues before now.

And please be careful with the wine – I don’t want you where I am at! I do know the feeling as I have tried to switch from wine to beer and it just didn’t “do it” for me. Sounds like you have it under control … but it’s a sneaky bastard!

I’m just remembering back to long ago and living in The City and how chic it was to go to a luncheon and have a chardonnay. It was still the day also of it being common for many to have a martini lunch. Wow – times have changed! Hate that I never got off that ride. UGH.

Space
                              – Fireworks? Real fireworks??? Gosh, they are TOTALLY illegal in California except for professional shows at 4th of July and the such. I remember as a kid that my Dad would get them when we lived back East. I remember him blowing up our swing set one time with a cherry bomb. What the heck was he thinking with 3 small kids?? LOL Please be careful Space! But have fun …. =)

So a long week coming up for me. No Monday off this week as I am holding a “corsage class” with the Team. Styles have just changed SO much and I need to get all the Designers on the same page before all the Winter Formals start. We all HATE making them – but it’s just a fact of life for us. I keep on raising our prices on them and no one flinches. HA! It’s now the bigger and gaudier they are the better. Kind of funny …

The kittens go back in on Tuesday for shots and to be spayed. I bring them back home that evening for 2 days and they will go up for adoption on Thursday so need to transport them again. I will miss them as they have FINALLY become quite cuddly, but it is time – for me and for Charlie.

Dr appointment on Wednesday as I race to get everything done before years end. What a pain!

And Thanksgiving less than 3 weeks away! Yikes! Here we go again – shop insanity! HA! We are already in the prep stages and I spent most of yesterday afternoon changing around our website. More work on that this morning …

I woke up to the clock reading 3:30 again. Dang! Then realized it had reset its self and so really was 4:30 so I don’t feel too bad about that. I’m not sure how I got on this crazy schedule and tried to stay up later last night just so I could sleep in a tiny bit. Poor Charlie insists on getting up with me and eats his breakfast as I make coffee. Then he comes back into my office and goes back to sleep on his bed in here until it is light and he can go out. That dog has an iron bladder! LOL

Best stop rambling. LOL Waving hello to everyone … and missing many! Hope all of you are OK!

Big Hugs!

Comment

Hi, everyone:

WTE: really? Snails in soapy water? WTF? Just kidding! Well, don't the French just cook them and eat them? Why not cook yourself a big meal, bet it tastes better than fake bacon... Sorry about your kitties. Hope they get better. I know what you mean about the WTF and doing double take.. People are calling me Al these days and they also call alcohol AL. So when they want to kick Al's ass my heart skips a beat. Didn't know you had kidney problem so I guess topamax is out of the question... Sorry to hear that.

Sun: yea, don't open any suspicious packages from someone named WTE as they could be filled w yellow jackets and snails. Just write return to sender and you will be fine.

Play: it's all work related, occupational hazards as some would say. Working w kids you sometimes get pulled into custody disputes. And I know what you are saying. Scary place in the world but I was reading that the crime rate is actually down because of the progress in forensics. So we are catching more rapists and killers. But the mental health patients out there, that's another story... We are getting more and I won't bore you w the theories.

Space: it doesn't sound like you are looking forward to your daughter's visit...well, I hope you try and have a ok time anyway and you will be back to your routine in no time.

Brunn and stuck: hope your Sundays turn out to be happy, peaceful and full of fun.

I'm hitting the books today to get ready for my testimony tomorrow. Want to at least sound semi intelligent
                                Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Working...
                                X