New here and starting Topa and with a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun: I take meds/supps irregularly and not as directed by anyone because I'm just dumb . I figured none of the statements were evaluated by FDA including the dosing instructions so ill take them however I want. But I would never tell people to do what I do. You should never do what I do because I may be a crazy lunatic, you know...
    Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
    A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Space: have you tried lamictal, lithium, tegretol, depakote? Not sure what epilim is?
      Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Sorry Sun X posted yes the doc did think the med could be responsible for the anxiety thats why he changed it, so Im keeping my fingers crossed this new one is a good fit for me.

Comment

Epilim is depakote Ally

Comment

Thanks, space! Good luck w depakote!
            Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Thanks Ally - I played with the dosing and the timing - found that I don't need an early morning dose - I need to build up a few hours before I start drinking. Yesterday I had two doses at work and SHOULD have had a third when i got home at 4.00 - as it was I forced that final Guinness down me - if I had had that third dose, I wouldn't have even poured it and probably would not have had the 2nd drink either....... I will be posting how many doses and how many drinks I have each day I think....... need to go and shower.....

Space - glad that the doc changed your meds - hope they help XX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi Space, Epiliam is used to treat Epilepsy and Bipolar, i don't know much about the drug, I guess you will just ave to see how it goes, BTY, Topa is used for seizures also and migraines, interesting. Please don't think about Lithium or Depakote at this point, something else is bound to work.

And Space, if you have a laptop be sure to bring it to Spain, our hostel has WiFi and we can keep posting abot our adventures

Hope to post tomorrow although I am getting further behind but I haven't had a minute lately,

Loving You All,
                Play

Comment

Just got in from work - 3 doses of supps today - last one about an hour and a half ago - poured a guinness and it just isn't doing it for me !!! usually by now, I would be on my second. I am struggling to drink THIS one !!! I just have to time the supps right ...... and they work !!!!

Play - don't worry about getting behind - you have so much going on !! Just good to see you here no matter how short it is - hugs and love to you XX

Sun X
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Yo! :goodjob: Good energy here, more than I have for certain.

Space my fibromialgia inflicted sister uses neurontin and ADDs and something else at night for sleep and pain. Will recall the name of it soon and share it.

Sun! Gsbapdntin or neurontin are pups pills. Nerve pain vs joint pain. Miracle. Rimadyl was my last pups miracle pill.
                    :l:l:l

Comment

Sun: isn't that great?! The supplements do work and I swear by them. But I think it's a double edged sword. The reason being that because the info is not evaluated by FDA, it also means its up to us consumers to figure out the dosing and potential long term side effects of these supplements. I know for now the benefits of taking the su
                      Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Hi Bruun - I am still up - going to go to bed soon - have put the kettle on for my hot water bottle and am still struggling to drink my Guinness - LOL. I do want to finish it as I have to work early tomorrow and know what my nights sleep will be like if I don't have AL in my body when I am so used to it !!! ironic - here I am STRUGGLING to finish ONE guinness !! ROTFLMBO !!

Off to make a decaf coffee I think - I will sip the Guinness as i go.....

Love and hugs to all,

sun XX

Comment

X post Ally - yes, it is amazing - I have taken them before but never had success like this - I just had to work out the timing and dosing better !!

'night all,

love, sun XX

Comment

:crowned:

Comment

What supps are you taking Sun, it is great and amazing the way they are working so well for you, I am happy for you.

Play I do have a laptop so I can put it in my case to bring.

Comment

Good Morning Space.... I am taking:

2 Kudzu (from here) 3 times a day
                                1 chromium picolinate 3 times a day (helps with sugar cravings)
                                2 tsps L-Glut in water three times a day.

When I tried it a little time ago, I was only having 1 tsp of L-Glut - taking two seems to be the magic amount for me. last night I took for ever to drink my one Guinness but I suffered it so I would sleep with no sweats etc.

today is going to be different - I get home at 5.00 - and will take a dose at around 2.30 then another at 4.30 and another after I get home, around 6 .30. Seeing as I am home way earlier, we shall see how it goes today.

How are you feeling today Space? I hope that the different tablets help you :l

love and hugs, Sun XX

Comment

Working...
                                X