New here and starting Topa and with a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sun for posting exactly what you are taking regarding supps. I'm taking the LGlut now but not Kudzu even tho I have it (not with me) or the other. When I return home I am going to follow your recipe exactly. So glad you are having some relief.

Hugs, kisses, and Love
    Play

Comment

How much l-Glut are you taking Play and when do you take it? i have found that it makes a HUGE difference when I take it.......
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Sun what you are taking. I am very hit and miss with my l glut right now and dont notice anything with the kudzu I have got. I will try to get the timing better tho with the l glut. I am looking forwar to seeing how you are doing on these

Comment

Good Morning - quick post as am off to work soon but only took one dose yesterday - was trying something - took it about half an hour before leaving work. got home and poured my Guinness - took me ages to drink that, poured a second - and KNEW I should have had another dose. but didn't. Ended up with three. Could have had more but was very good and didn't. SHOULD have had another dose after my first I think... OR had more doses earlier - today finish at 3.30 and will have two doses at work and a third when I get home and see......

Space - how much L-Glut are you taking? i used to take just 1 tsp in water - now I take 2 tsp. for a dose.

Did get some bad news yesterday though and to be honest, wanted to drink - so without the L-glut probably would have had more. It really does help a LOT!

Love and hugs to everyone,

Love, sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sun; sorry you got bad news yesterday. I hope it wasn't too bad....

I put my l glut in a pretty cocktail glass and it looks a nice cosmopolitan!

I'm going to Vegas tonight, I'm hoping not to do too much drinking or gambling!!!
            Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
            A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Sorry Sun, about the bad news. I know if anyone can turn it around, you can, or at least make the best of it. :l

My bad news is I just 'broke up' with a good friend because she was so superficial it drove me crazy. The clothes, the car, the house, everything was about her and consumerism. I felt she was pathetic and dragged me down into that world. Wish me luck clawing my way back to a healthy path!

Comment

Dear Bruun, that's a difficult decision, letting go of a friend that you have outgrown, sometimes it is just time to move on, you can't continue to grow into a higher energy unless you let go of the relationships that hold you down, but you can still send loving thoughts her way it will help you and her.

Sun, are you ok? Can't imagine what bad news that you got, I hope your family is all ok, please let me know what is going on.

I so wish I had time to really post a good one, I'm so overwhelmed right now that by the time I finally get into bed at 10:30 having been on the go from 5:30 AM, really never taking a break, I'm just exhausted, I need lots of sleep and right now it is hard on me because I'm getting about half as much as I need.

But My daughter is doing really well, more in a day or two, thinking of all of you.

LH&K-play

Comment

Hi all - okay - when I was DX with BC, I met a lady who was 5 years out and she was wonderful to me and for me. She really helped in those initial first few weeks when one is floundering. Because she was 5 years out, she, like me, thought she was in the clear - I am 6 years out this month. I bumped into her yesterday. Last year she found out that the cancer was back - it had metastasized to her brain, and she has tumours in her brain and in her body - she is bald from radiation, and is on her 8th chemo. It absolutely threw me for a loop - not only for HER, but because I had this idea that I am invincible - especially having got to 6 years. But she is 11 years now - and it came back. It just really threw me into a state of shock to be honest. But I am fine today and back to my positive self. I threw my arms round her and gave her a huge hug - I was almost in tears. You think you are home free and then that happens.

Ally - laughed at you thinking your L-Glut looks like a cosmopolitan - do you add food colouring? Enjoy Vegas - be good :l

Bruun - I agree with play - gosh - WHY do I always do that!!! It is hard to let go of a relationship when it has had meaning, but sometimes we do grow out of them. I had a friend who was similar - everything was about money and it really grated on me - when we moved, we kept in touch for a while, more on her part than mine, and when we chatted on the phone, she was back to the same stuff - so finally, I let the friendship lapse, and it just was the right time to do so......... you know in your heart what is right :l

Well, not long in from work - I need to go and put some washing in and then feed the dogs. Day off tomorrow - YEAH - and our temps are supposed to be 72! 72 in the midwest in december - crazy!!!! So I will finally get to dig my spuds and then bury them ready for the cold winter !!

love and hugs to all, Sun XX

Comment

Good Morning all!

Okay - it seems that the main problem that I have with the L-Glut is TAKING it - I am not forgetting it - I find I just don't want to take it. I am good at taking that first dose, when I am at work, then I get home and pour a Guinness and say to myself I will take another dose in an hour - and then don't! So, I will have to work on that! It really does work but is only as good as it's handler!!

Off today and have all manner of things planned.......

Hope you all have a wonderful day today,

hugs, sun XXX

Comment

Sun
                      I just read about your friend and I am stunned. I am 11 years out and thougt I was "safe"
                      thinking of you, love
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Sun:
                        I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.
                        Hugs, ally
                        Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Quick one ...

Sun - Hang in there! Remember thoughts = action!

DEAD tired here but happy to have the day off. Meeting a new friend at the dog park (I think!) this morning. Have not heard back from her and the park she wants to go to is no grass so may be a bit muddy with all the rain of lack. Not that Charlie cares! HA! Hope she calls me back to confirm!

Hi to all .... can't find the top of my desk but hope to post more soon!

Comment

Brunn: sorry about your superficial friend... It is difficult to stay friends w someone when you have different values. But it can still hurt to lose a good friend.
                            Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Sun: my glut is fruit punch flavor so it's pink in color! Sipping it here in Vegas!!
                              Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Good for you ally !!!! have fun...... :l

Jan - I know how you feel - it really hit ME like a ton of bricks too - but she had the same cancer as mine...... yours was different and hopefully you ARE clear - as am I too !!!!! POSITIVE THINKING my friend !!!! Hugs and love to you XXXX

sun XX

Comment

Working...
                                X