Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here and starting Topa and with a question

HUSBANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAGGGHHHHH
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

OMG, what has he done now?:H:H:H

Comment

i AM STILL SO ANGRY - AND HURT AND ANNOYED - HE HAS NO EMPATHY AND I AM SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF THAT I CAN'T LET IT GO. I never get angry - or rarely anyway - but this has SO annoyed me. He just has NO empathy or feelings that I can see at times. I just cannot understand how people can be like that....... and it hurts me that my husband is that way. Most of the time he is a nice guy, but right now he is a pig headed turd !!!!!
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Yes, play... We will talk more when we get together for the lessons and when you get back.

Wow, sun, you are the most level headed person, what did you "pig headed turdy " husband do???? Must have been bad. But most men don't have much empathy. It's a disability they are born w.
          Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
          A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

It IS a disability! (And I would like to park in the blue parking spots now please. Thanks.)

Comment

Stuck - don't even start with me now.........

and Bruun - your mail box is full.........

and stuck - I am sorry - I am sure you are lovely :-)

Comment

Stuck, you don't have the disability..... sorry!
                Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

I am fine people - I have calmed down - just do NOT understand how some people cannot have empathy.

love and hugs, Sun XXX

Comment

Once again, a nice long post LOST for no apparent reason!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed - will try again later. DAMMIT!!!!!

Comment

Hi all

I continue to feel stuck between two places, not knowing which one is home. You'd think I'd be happy to be home but I'm struggling with depression and nothing is seeming right, I guess I glamorise here when I'm there and there when I'm here. But thats depression for you, its not really your circumstances, its your brain chemistry, when the topa was working I was so happy here and now I'm lying in bed and I don't know what to do with myself.

My mom felt better on Christmas day only, so it was a a present in its own. I got to show her pictures and tell her stuff and just got to hang out without worrying about her all the time.

Play, the curried noodle salad but is quite simple, a whole 500mg packet of macaroni or I prefer fusili. Then you fry an onion and a greenpepper and add the following: a cup of tomato sauce, half a cup oil, half a cup of vinegar, 200ml sugar and lastly 25mg of curry powder, 7 mg of salt and 2mg of pepper. A splash of tabasco is optional. You cook the sauce and add it to the pasta while its hot, it tastes better if you let it stand for a few hours and eat it at room temperature or cold but hot can also work. I hope you get to go to the beach today

Houtx, when you sign in, do you ask the site to remember you? I find that if I tell it to remember my password it does not sign me out or lose my posts. Sorry about the nuisance though.

Sun, so sorry to hear about your husband. I think its going to be challenging for you now that he's going to be home so much and embarking on a new lifestyle. But I found with my parents that they settled down in new patterns after a while. It helps to stay busy though.

Ally
                      , I hope you are doing OK. :l

WTE
                      , sounded like you had a lot of fun after your hectic shop schedule!

Bruun
                      , so sorry about your sister, please keep us posted.

I have to be off, have some work to do.

Love and hugs to all.

:h

Comment

Dizzybee: I'm w you. But I think topa is causing my depression... I don't know if I should get another rx filled., I hope you get to feeling better, too.

Poor houtx: suffering from technology meltdown... Can totally empathize...

I'm feeling a bit better today. Skipped topamax this morning to see if my mood and appetite will get better. I ate only 1 meal yesterday and just had no appetite maybe it's the topa.
                        Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Hi Ally
                          I have mild bipolar so Topamax affects me a bit differently, it makes me happy usually and sometimes strung out. At the moment I'm at a space where its leaving me flat but when I go up it makes me anxious. I have to cut the 25mg pills in quarters to get the dosages right. Considering what you're going through with your mom I wouldn't worry about weight and stuff. Grieve and take care of your health first, perhaps go down to a quarter pill of Topa and if that is still too much, then lay off it for now. Does it make a difference with the drinking?
                          :l

Comment

Hi there all .... Ally - so sorry you are feeling down. the Topa does that to me but only when I get to 300mg. which is when it kicks in for me - so I don't go to 300mg !! Re the eating - I graze most of the day, rather than have proper meals. But have always done that. I cannot be bothered with food most of the time.

Hi there dizzy - sorry that you too are going through a slump - I think it happens to a lot of folk at this time of year no matter what their circumstances actually. There is so much hype in the run up to christmas then all of a sudden it is over ! So there is a let down.

I am back from getting my daughters car sorted out - something her dad should have and could have done. But it is fixed now and I am getting ready for work. Late shift today and tomorrow. Work yesterday was crazy with some crazy folk - I think they let them all out yesterday! LOL Hopefully today will be smoother.

love and hugs to all of you,

sun XXX

Comment

Wow, Dizzy,

you are taking 1/4 of a 25 mg of topamax and it works for your mood? amazing! That's a super low dose! I'm taking 50 mg and you are right, I should cut it down to 25mg. in fact, I didn't take it today (I don't think at that low dose, skipping a dose would cause withdraw seizures), my mood is better.

it hasn't made any difference in my drinking. glutamine does a lot more. I now have a glutamine addiction!!!! drink it all the time and loving it!

does topamax help your drinking?
                              Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Hi, sunny, X post! I'm feeling better today. weird. my husband always says I have bipolar disorder... I only got 4 hours of sleep last night... feeling pretty good today.
                                Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Working...
                                X