No announcement yet.

New here and starting Topa and with a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have to reply to Dizzy's post - but other than that I think it is thee and me Meggie !!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Yep, kinda weird.

Comment

Meggie - I saw your post on the November steppers thread - we start a new one each month - so you might want to post on the December one .... and I need to get off to the gym ... be back later,

Hugs Sun XXX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

How do I find it and why do they do it.

Comment

LOL - I am not sure why they do it - but Nora usually starts the new month with a new thread - just look for the same title thread but with December .....

Comment

Found it. Thanks

Comment

Its soooo long since I have been here I don't know what to say. I had to re register for some reason.

I just know I don't want to let Christmas go by without sending you all my best wishes.

Drinkwise Im still on the wagon and hate it, I just don't drink because it will upset my kids, but I also don't live much anymore, I don't know who I am now. but Im ok tho.

Love space xox

Comment

SPACE !!!!! How good to see you .... lovely that you popped in - the thread as you can see, is rather dead! Glad things are going well for you drinkwise - well done !! Keep in touch won't you .....

Hugs, Sun XX

Comment

Space, they redid the site so I am not surprised that you had to preregister. You sound sad and we would love to have you come back and help us give life to this site.

Comment

Space! Oh my god, it is lovely to hear from you. Wishing you the very best for the holiday and the new year.

Comment

Hi Space and everyone else.
                        Yeah, it seemed pretty dead here. I'm Ok, will need to cut down on the booze but will do that in Jan. We are going to have a lovely Xmas at home and then go to Cologne by train for 3 days to hopefully see snow.
                        Please let us know how you are, Space, I've missed you a lot.
                        Seasons greetings to everyone.
                        Hugs,
                        D XOX

Comment

Thanks everyone for such a lovely warm welcome back. It means a lot to me.2

Meggie your right Im not in a good place and been stuck in a slump for ever, I need to do something to change me.

space x

Comment

Hi Space! Nice to see you again! Thanks for coming back and posting, and for the well wishes for the holiday. I'm sorry that things aren't looking better for you. I've thought of you often. :hug:

Comment

Hi there Ne, great for you to pop in here to say hello, I have thought of you also. Well the peeps who just got back to me you are the ones I would love to think of as friends again.

Things have been up and down for me since I was last here. My daughter has left her husband, which I now know is the right thing for her but was so hard at the tme, she first moved in with me but there was too much arguing so she went to my mums. I have now paid the deposit on a flat for her, its lovely and cosy but quite far away. She has a new boyfriend but I haven't seen him yet.

I have been in hos[pital with an overdose of diazepam and morphine, I don't actually remember much of that I was just trying to blank things out for a while but took too much I think. Then after that had a UTI which was so bizarre. I thought I had had a stoke, I couldn't talk, was very confused and cant tell y0ou what else, too embarrassing.

Anyway I haven't come back here to moan, I would like happy lively chat. My eldest son who is agoraphobic has heard from a girl he was friends with years ago and started to go out and about with her. Last night they went on a night out in town and he arrived home at 5am in a santa suit. She had bought them all them for the night out.

My you ngest son has had his school close down in around jan so had to move schools in his gcse final year which caused us both a lot of stress and worry, he is now settled in his new school and is doing well. They had a Christmas show a few nights ago and his band played, hes on drums and they play rock music, its the first time Ive seen him on stage like that in front of so many people and Im so proud of him.

So theres my catch up I think, lovely to be back, I don't like the way the site is now tho, but maybe I just d0ont like change.

Space xx

Comment

Welcome everyone, let's get this thread moving.

Comment

Working...
                                X