No announcement yet.

New here and starting Topa and with a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stayed on the 25 mls for about 3 weeks or more. I wouldn't jump up fast. Give your body time.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore View Post
      Sun...did my pm come through? I clicked off while the send message button was still on.
      Yes it did Jmoore - I have replied. I would stay on the 25mg and hope that lasts until the new lot arrives - it is better to be consistent with it I think. Another week at 25 will not hurt - never rush it. I agree with Meggie ....

Have a great day everyone,

Sun xx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Where is everybody? Did I scare everyone off? Well...I'll just talk to myself then. Not the first time. Haha! I didn't drink last night..was so easy & felt so good. Went to the gym last night & this morning but oops...not doing as good tonight. I'm not beating myself up though. Took my hubby to get minor surgery at noon...sat around for over 2 hours waiting and just got anxious. It's so weird. I hate when I go home in the middle of the afternoon not knowing what to do. I dropped my hubby off & went to the grocery. Long story even longer...came home & made dinner but in the mean time stopped at Bev Mo & got 4 individual shots. Anyway.,so..here I am. I am not beating myself up. I got so much done tonight. BUT....and that is a big BUT I have to learn to have fun doing crap I hate w/O AL.

Comment

Hi JM, no, you didn't scare us, we just go through phases of posting and then sometimes not. It's nice having you around.

I also wish I can get stuff done without Al but the last 3 days have not been good. It sounds like you're doing pretty well. I recommend Biotin in case Topa causes hair loss again. I'm still using it now as it slows the process at which your hair fall out, which helps for fuller hair.

I hope your husband is well after the surgery.

Hugs to all,
          Dx

Comment

Hi Jmoore - no, as Dizzy said we go in fits and starts .... I went quite a while without posting .... but it is lovely to have a new face here !! I am rushing to get to work - will be back later to reply to your post!!

Hugs, sun xx
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

:balloons: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUN! :balloons:

I hope you are having a great day.

Lots of love,
              D

:heartbeat:

Comment

Sun, I didn't know it was your birthday. Thank you dizzy for the information. I hope you are having a wonderful day. I also hope the year brings you everything you want.

Comment

Happy Birthday Sun!! xx

Comment

Thanks Dizzy, Badger and Meggie - I had a lovely day ... I SO love birthdays ..... LOL

Hugs, Sun xx

Comment

Wow, where did everybody go?

I was away for a while, we went to Norway to see the Northern Lights. I enjoyed the mountains of snow and Arctic clothes. It probably won't be anything new to some of you from the U.S... Some cars were just hills in the snow in the morning and I was forever worrying about slipping on ice (even with crampons on)

But we got to see the lights and make a decent snow man so I'm happy. Our apartment was also cool until a bottle of Baileys exploded in the kitchen on the last night... Oh the stickiness...

I took a chance on Greaterlondonpharmacy and it paid off as they delivered my Antabuse within 10 days. Sometimes ordering from a new online pharmacy can be scary, but this one is one of the good guys.

I hope you're all doing well.

Houtx, you still alive there?
                      Do

Comment

Your trip sounds lovely. I can't imagine sleeping in an area that is so cold that alcohol explodes. Let me know how the antibuse goes. I want to order the Naltroxine(sp) but I afraid to use medicine without my doctor knowing. Good to hear from you Diz.

Comment

Dizzy - HOW did a bottle of Baileys explode ? What a mess ....glad that you had a great time otherwise.

Is the Greaterlondonpaharmacy in UK do you know ? I am always surprised that customs let the tabs through - but am really happy that you got them.

My mum is in hospital - we are still not sure what is wrong with her although it is possible that she has had a stroke - I am calling for more results shortly. It is possible that I might be coming over as I feel SO far away here - well, I AM far away! I shall play it by ear.

I have been on the Nal now for 5-6 weeks and my intake did go down the first week then stayed down pretty much until the past few days - but I have been so worried about my mum, plus we have been thinking of moving which is also really stressing me out. I am probably going to take 1/4 of an AB today simply to have an AF day - I feel as if I need one. The thought is scary but I know I can do it .....

Have a great day, Hugs, Sun xx

Comment

Hi Meggie - cross post XX

Comment

Tromso wasn't that cold, -5 C or so and with the right clothes and heating I actually felt waar re than in the UK where it's always wet.

The Baileys bottle exploded because we switched off the heating to go out and then cooked something below the cupboard it was on. Hubby tried to pick it up but BANG, the bottom came loose and it splurted everywhere.

Meggie, I don't think Nal is a medicine you should worry about taking on your own but it's a good idea to chat to others that are currently taking it.

Sorry to hear about your mum, Sun. That sounds like a terrible position to be in. Stay strong until you get the whole picture. Hugs. X

Comment

Sun, I am so sorry about you mum. I hope you get the chance to visit her. It sounds like your life is very busy. In a not so good way. I will keep you in my thoughts.
                                Diz what do you know about Nal. I do follow the Sinclair site but have heard little about mixing with other medication. good to see some action.

Comment

Working...
                                X