Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding a Doctor for Baclofen

Hi folks,

My current doctor will not allow me to go over 80mg per day of Baclofen. Even at that, I have seen some benefit. I live in the Philadelphia, PA USA area. Does anyone know of a good doctor in this area for Baclofen? Or know of a good resource for finding such a doctor?

I would even be willing to work with someone long distance if the lines of communication were solid.

I want someone who is at least familiar with high dose Baclofen and its use in combating addiction and who would be willing to prescribe the up to 300mg per day that may be required in my case (I understand that my craving suppression dose may be higher or lower than 300mg and that a maintenance dose should be considerably less).

Thanks in Advance,
    - DM

Hey, DM

Its Dr. Levin you're looking for.

Since I'm not in the US, I haven't been taking notice of contact details and such. I know Lo0p has been in contact with him very recently - why not PM him and ask for the info?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

DM, I've got Dr. Levin's number. He's in Chicago. He can help long distance, I think. He's helped many with their baclofen challenges. I hesitate to just send a home # unless you'd like it...
      If you would like it, please pm me.
      eva

Comment

DM,
        I asked my doctor to read Dr. A's book and he actually did. He prescribed me up to 160 but would have gone higher if I pushed him. If your doctor is still unwilling, maybe he can refer you to someone that is. I think high does Bac is becoming more well-known in the addiction community... perhaps you can try that route locally?
        -HS

Comment

Working...
        X