I Finally Hit The Switch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, K. This is only the beginning. Welcome to a life free of dependency on alcohol.
    Sunny

Comment

ktb,
      remarkable job. I am so happy for you.:goodjob:
      cinders, have you been to rehab before? after I got over the initial jitters it was an incredible experience. I really needed those 30 days to get away from my small town and all the other drunks I used to hang out with. when I came back I made some new friends and dedicated myself to the gym. god it was worth it.good luck.

Comment

Come to think of it--I had gastric bypass back in 2001. I'll start another thread.

Comment

I am new here

I read Dr. A's book and and am very interested in this approach. Can't find a doctor that will prescribe so I need to find an online pharmacy to get Baclofen.
          Questions:
          1) What dose do you start at?
          2) When do you know to increase the dose?
          3) What is the "switch"?
          4) Dr. A said there are no real side effects. Is this true for most of you?

Thanks
          in advance.

Comment

:hijacked:

cantwaittoquit: check out the older postings, the questions have already been discussed.

Comment

Sorry,I have not responded. Getting ready for a trip. First trip to Baton Rouge without alcohol. Should be interesting.

Started out at 30 mgs per day for three days and titrated up 10mg for a few days. Same until I reached 200mg per day then I woudld titrate up 20 mg per day every three days, and I agree, you should check out the older postings and I highly recommend Dr. A's book. Good luck in yourney.

Comment

Working...
              X