Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie needs some baclofen info

Hello all,
    I am new here and have been interested in Baclofen ever since reading Dr. A's book. Can't find a doctor to prescribe so I will need to buy online.

1) What is a good online site without a prescription?
    2) How much do you take to start and how do you know how much and when to increase
    dose?
    3) How do you know when you hit the "switch"?
    4) How fast do you back off once you hit the switch?
    5) How do you know what your maintenance dose is?
    6) Dr. A said there were very minimal side effects. Dpo most of you herer agree?
    7) I take Metoprolol for HBP and Clonapin for anxiety. Can I still take Baclofen?

Thanks
    in advance.

hey there and :welcome:
    I bumped the thread, "Dr. Ameisen's baclofen cure - relevant information" to the top of the threads for you to find. This should be everything you need to know about the treatment, but if after reading the information compiled there you still have questions I and others will be happy to help!

Comment

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ead-38718.html
      :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
      :what?:
      sigpic
      Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
      A Forum
      Trolls need not apply

Comment

Thanks. Very helpful. Does somnolence mean you fall asleep or just feel tired? Can't be falling asleep at work.

Comment

Well the severity of side effects seem to differ for everyone, but for me, I was tired at work for the first few days, but nothing that would really affect my performance. You may feel some somnolence everytime you increase your dosage, but it should subside after a couple of days when your body is able to adjust to the medication. I think (my opinion) the best way to limit side effects is to dose up slowly. My schedule is much slower than most of the people's I've read, and while it may be annoying to take it slow (because I know you want to get to the switch asap) I think you will be happier in the long run.

Comment

Where do you live cant?

Comment

Working...
            X