Baclofen Hangover Hades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen Hangover Hades?

Baclofen has given me the added "benefit" of blessing with the most horrific hangovers. Twice since starting (16 days ago) I have drank to my previously "normal" excess (6 to 7 pints of beer) and have dearly suffered from it for most of the next day, making me all the more eager to quit drinking---and to continue on my Baclofen journey.

This didn't happen before Baclofen and I'm curious to know if it is common.

:thanks:
    Dab
    --------------------------------------------------
    Dab

KOKO my friends! "Keep On Keeping On" your Baclofen journey.
    :h

Baclofen Hangover Hades?

Hi Dab,

Yes, it is commonly referred to as "the hangover from hell."

I'm gathering you are from Europe? It's always amused me that Europeans josh Americans about never embracing the metric system - but they want their beer in pints. Cracked me up when I visited Ireland and Scotland.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
    - Vernon Howard

Comment

Baclofen Hangover Hades?

Hi Dab,

Yes, I did post a while back that overdoing on AL while taking Baclofen will give you the hangover from hell. It happened to me May 28 and I have been hangover/drunkfree ever since and AF most days since then. I thought I would absolutely die I felt so horrible. It was a motivating factor for me to be AF.

Comment

Baclofen Hangover Hades?

Yes, I've experienced the same thing. It's shocking how bad the hangover can be. I wouldn't call it a great motivator for me, but it definitely made me think twice about overdoing it.

Tracy: not only that, but the english pint is bigger than the american pint!

Comment

Baclofen Hangover Hades?

I'm not too bad this morning but I drank over my normal 1/4 bottle of whiskey last night. A liile more than 1/2

The metric system was made law by a French committee and so as with many great ideas the genius was lost by its inauguration
          Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 3.125mg/Kg

Comment

Baclofen Hangover Hades?

It happens to me... in fact after drinking a few drinks, I find myself feeling sick right then and just hoping the feeling (caused by the alcohol) will just go away.

Why I keep testing myself and drinking in the first place, I have no clue? Anyone have any ideas?
            The Universe stirs up our comfortable nests, and pushes us over the edge of them, forcing us to use out wings...

Comment

Baclofen Hangover Hades?

I drank for really pathetic reasons on Saturday and Sunday was one of those days that I hope will sink like a stone from the history books. Felt like a new universe had popped into existence in the middle of my medulla oblongata and was having babies.

Third or fourth time I've done that on Baclofen, and I think I'm learning my lesson.

Comment

Working...
              X