Scuba's Baclofen Journey/Protocol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Scuba: Just want to say "way to go!" I'm a survivor via baclofen and it's over a year now that alcohol has ceased to be a problem in my life. Before baclofen I quit drinking with AA, etc., but after a relapse I truly believe that baclofen saved my life. So good on you for figuring out what works for you. It's so-o-o-o-o worth it to wake up remembering the night before and not being hung-over, no?
    "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

scuba, very happy for you. keep it up.
      redthread, are you still going to AA or just bac now?

Comment

I went back to AA after relapsing after 3 years sober (or at least, not drinking). Tried to re-sober that way and it just wasn't working. That was when I discovered MWO and baclofen. For some reason, by that time I had decided that if not taking a drink had to be the most important thing I did every day, I was finished. Really finished. Gratefully, I have plenty of spiritual tools and community that suit me more than AA. So, with all gratitude to what it offers, I do not attend.

Comment

How about an update Scuba. Are you still around?
          Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 3.125mg/Kg

Comment

Titania;997667 wrote: What is EFT?
            EFT? The Emotional Freedom Technique, or EFT, is the psychological acupressure technique I routinely use in my practice and most highly recommend to optimize your emotional health. This is from (Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) - Emotional Health)
            Anyone who doesn't appreciate poetry doesn't understand that it's all about seduction.

Comment

Do you realize that this thread is a year and a half old? Anyway, is Scuba Still around? I want to know if he was successful.
              My My Livejournal

Comment

Maybe heartily just LOVES EFT?!

If so, I can understand. One of the awesome things about this simple (I didn't say easy, because as Isolde points out, you've gotta' do it, and that's not always easy), is that it is, and always has been, offered FREE-LY. As in No. Charge. The only risk is that it doesn't work. In which case, you've only "spent" your time. And even then, the time "spent" investigating your body's sensations and responses just might pay off if unexpected ways.

And yeah . . . what happened to you, Scuba???

Comment

Working...
                X